Worlds fastest super S3 Back again

rhubarb4

Certified Audi nutter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Look whats back on Ebay:superman: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-RED-AUDI...oryZ9835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemthis time a new reviewed write up with top quotes like this.

THIS WILL ANNIALATE :gun2:ANYTHING THAT ANY CHIP TUNER DOES LIKE REVO, AMD, SUPERCHIPS ETC.....NOTHING DEROGATIVE TO THESE METHODS, BUT ITS JUST NOT THE SAME........ITS LIKE :footy:MAN UTD AGAINST BRIGHTON !.......NO OFFENCE BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE.

TO GIVE AN IDEA OF THIS CARS PERFORMANCE, I HAVE EXCEEDED :busted_cop:170MPH ONCE JUST TO TRY IT.......IT WAS STILL PULLING AND ROAD TRAFFIC MADE ME LIFT OFF.........0.....60MPH WOULD BE AROUND 4.5 SECS IF YOU WERE MENTAL AND ABUSED IT....BUT WHATS THE POINT ITS FAR MORE FUN LETTING THE TORQUE PULL YOU ALONG.ITS EFFORTLESS.:wtf:

WHEELS ARE 9 INCH RIMS ON THE REARS, 8 INCH ON THE FRONT....

Wow, and here we all are running 17" and 18" wheels!

YOU START WITH AN APY ENGINE CODE ENGINE......THE BEST AUDI MADE
Wow. Id say the best they made is probably that V10 Tdi? From an economy and power point of view. Or for pure soul, have to be the 5Cylinder 2.2 20v Turbo of olden days, such a nice sound.

Such a hard advert to read, Id not feel happy bout buying from that, BUT

Good luck to the bloke, hope he gets his money for it

Look whats back on Ebay:superman: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-RED-AUDI...oryZ9835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemthis time a new reviewed write up with top quotes like this.

THIS WILL ANNIALATE :gun2:ANYTHING THAT ANY CHIP TUNER DOES LIKE REVO, AMD, SUPERCHIPS ETC.....NOTHING DEROGATIVE TO THESE METHODS, BUT ITS JUST NOT THE SAME........ITS LIKE :footy:MAN UTD AGAINST BRIGHTON !.......NO OFFENCE BUT YOU GET THE PICTURE.

TO GIVE AN IDEA OF THIS CARS PERFORMANCE, I HAVE EXCEEDED :busted_cop:170MPH ONCE JUST TO TRY IT.......IT WAS STILL PULLING AND ROAD TRAFFIC MADE ME LIFT OFF.........0.....60MPH WOULD BE AROUND 4.5 SECS IF YOU WERE MENTAL AND ABUSED IT....BUT WHATS THE POINT ITS FAR MORE FUN LETTING THE TORQUE PULL YOU ALONG.ITS EFFORTLESS.:wtf:

Sounds nice :scared2:

p

Nor for me, I like my Automatic...lol

Got to love the passion for the car though :eyebrows:

Its a transformer as well turns into a plane lol
"AND ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN MAPPED FROM SCRATCH ON A 4 WHEEL ROLLING ROAD....END RESULT A MASSIVE 361.2 BHP AND 363 FT/LBS OF TORQUE..........ITS AS DOCILE AS YOU LIKE BELOW 3000RPM......GET TO 4000 RPM AND IT WILL FOOL YOUR BRAIN INTO THINKING YOU ARE IN F18 HORNET !" :sign_omg:

He loves his capital letters lol.

i think ive sussed out who it is selling the car.with all the talk about man utd and brighton .... its got to be eric cantona.swear he mentions something later on in the ad about trawlers and seagulls:think:

I KNOW THIS CAR...YOU DON'T , IN THE WRONG HANDS ITS A WEAPON
Love that, hear London Met Police want a word with him!

IT WILL LITTERALY TEAR TARMAC WITHOUT WHEELSPIN...........
Maybe the Highway Agency should buy it? Get our roads stripped and re-surfaced quicker

BODYWISE THE CARS IS 100% , DON'T EVEN THINK THERE IS A MARK OR DENT ON IT ANYWHERE
Such a great claim for an 8year old car with over 80k on the clock!

and finally
THE ACCELERATION THIS CAR WILL PRODUCE WILL REDIFINE WHAT YOU CALL FAST.......IF YOU ARE INEXPERIENCED AT DRIVING POWERFUL CARS THEN BE WARNED THIS WILL SCARE YOU!
Some say he drinks unleaded fuel for breakfast, some say he howls at the moon, all we know is, he's called the Stig! But he retired after driving this car, it was too much for him

ITS AS DOCILE AS YOU LIKE BELOW 3000RPM......

I'll translate:
It's flat as a fart below 300 RPM and has lag you could measure with a sundial!

170 MPH eh?
I think not...

Maybe someone should tell Caney this is for sale?
All that he's spent on his TT, what with different gearing, NO2 and all...all he has to do is buy this car and rob the engine...faster 0-60s! Wow!

I got to 170 in my tuned s3 and its around 350bhp so why not?

Not hugely laggy either to be honest....

I got to 170 in my tuned s3 and its around 350bhp so why not?

I take it that was on the cars speedo? Due to inaccuracies at those sort of speeds it was more likely 150-160mph. Im sure ive seen somewhere a plot showing that the S3 gearing only allows a theoretical max of around 165mph, unless of course you have one of the HPA Motorsport gear sets.

no it was off the end of the speedo, obviously i can only guess it to be around 170 but it could have been 165, not that important realy lol

Odd that the "custom made" samco hoses he's listed look exactly like the oem ones that audi put into the car when it was made

No they are custom. He cut half a mil off the end and painted the inside with pink paint lol. Oh he also did a new performace mod too, he filled the engine with sand,:scared2: which Ported and Polished it for him. Its the new cheap way of doing it, also sand blasts his exhaust too lol

Da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa, look out all RS4s:blackrs4: here i come to save the day im :superman:Super S3 0-60 in 4.5 sec :jester:with dinner plates as brake disks no stopping me now, even with my 8 and 9 inch rims haha:arco:

I take it that was on the cars speedo? Due to inaccuracies at those sort of speeds it was more likely 150-160mph. Im sure ive seen somewhere a plot showing that the S3 gearing only allows a theoretical max of around 165mph, unless of course you have one of the HPA Motorsport gear sets.
it depends what the rev limit and power is! If it will rev to 8k revs in top, stock gearing will allow about 190!

Speedo is not as far out as you may think, depending on wheels and tyres, Mine is BT runs 235/40/18s and I hit 163 gps in Germany. It was 170 (just over) on speedo.
Indicated 100mph in mine is 97-98gps, so only 2% out!

If you think about it, a proper 350hp in an s3 SHOULD do a proper 160-165mph.

I saw a trhead on MLR forum where evo drivers were posting top speeds and they reckoned their 360hp MRs would do 185mph! ! Surely and s3 is more aerodynamic than an evo!i

No they are custom. He cut half a mil off the end and painted the inside with pink paint lol. Oh he also did a new performace mod too, he filled the engine with sand,:scared2: which Ported and Polished it for him. Its the new cheap way of doing it, also sand blasts his exhaust too lol

Da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa, look out all RS4s:blackrs4: here i come to save the day im :superman:Super S3 0-60 in 4.5 sec :jester:with dinner plates as brake disks no stopping me now, even with my 8 and 9 inch rims haha:arco:

I think you are just a little bit jealous!

Although the guy seems a bit over exhubarant, (sp!) you can rest assured that a Jabba IHI S3 will be a tool and a half as a road car. It will indeed be in a different league to any standard remapped s3 as he says.

His rims sizes are widths I think, I am not sure what is so funny about that.? To be fair though, IMO it is not the best idea to run odd width rims on a 4wd car, I hope his tyres are all the same size.
If it is a jabba IHI vf34 p20, 170mph is a bit optomistic. But jabba's development IHI Ibiza was tested at 172mph top speed IIRC, lighter yes, but more aerodynamic.........? I think another IHI Ibiza hit 177 on a test too. Their new IHI hybrid is an animal and I am pretty sure they will do 170 on an s3!

Although a few of you are takign the pxxs, that is a nice enough car, not a chavved up spacker machine and will probably **** all over 99.5% of the cars of members on here, so maybe time to give the guy a break!! !!!
Just my opinion!

THAT'S JUST ABOUT ALL I CAN SAY , MORE THAN LIKELY MISSED SOMETHING .......

Ummmm yes just one other thing..............Nice Guy!!!!!!

How do you know if he is a nice guy or not!
He seems enthusiastic and not afraid to spend a fair few quid on his S3! He cant be that bad!!

I think the car spec is great and it's a potential bargain for someone. You would spend far more than 8k at Jabba having that conversion done to an existing s3! if it can be had for 8k, someone should snap that up. Forget his slightly toolish ad, look at the car! I cannot see a lot wrong with it tbh!

I think the plate is pretty good!! And as a 1999 car it will be FKU to Gordon and Alistair come March next year and road tax renewal!! LOL

The dVLA dont sell the FKU or any variant thereof now, so it may be worth a bob or two!! hahhaah

Hmmm only 1 day left, its at £7200 still not met the reserve, not looking to promising for a sale. :superman:

177k....woah!!!....... although those Ferrari brakes look lurvely.....bit overkill though? and wonder what they cost/how easy to fit

1.15 bar of boost to get 360bhp! from only a 1.8t? hilarious you would need to be pushing 1.8-2 bar of boost to get those figures:think:

It's mapped at 1.5bar.

He got it wrong!