Worthersee 2006 B5 pic's

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Ok here’s the start of the pics.

The pearl white car had a RS4 MTM lump in it producing 500bhp one of the cleanest B5’s I saw.

B7 front ends seem to be the in thing this year with about 4 cars showing the new body kit, and yes I said body kit that you can buy.

click on the images to enlarge

you mean the RS4? very nice esp. like the front bumper looks really fresh and up to date

[ QUOTE ]
you mean the RS4? very nice esp. like the front bumper looks really fresh and up to date

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean the S4. Its badged as a RS4 but they never made a saloon in the B5

A4RS4500bhpmtm.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean the S4. Its badged as a RS4 but they never made a saloon in the B5

A4RS4500bhpmtm.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Read Docs first post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif S4 yes, RS4 lump yes... so a hybrid, but closer to an RS4 I think... after all, it's the engine that makes a car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Some awesome looking motors there...

I like the badges on that Grey RS4 in the first post... any idea where they came from Doc???

It's still a S4 in my eyes. Looks like a S4 rather than a RS4. Take the badges off and no one would know that it had a RS4 lump. Think we will have to beg to differ on this one. Anyway its an awesome car. Just spotted the mirrors, they look like RS2 items?

exactly my point Doc!! When you drop in your RS4 lump you can proudly wear the badges!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice to meet you out there Doc, ure A4 is sweet. I`ll post my pics when I get a chance

The white RS4 above was stayin at our hotel

I wish I knew that as I wanted some better pic's and a chat with the guy in regards to his Ex-system.

It was nice meeting you too.

wow... where do you get the a4 b7 body kit.. apart from Audi, attached to a b7... lol

I have the details at home in one of the many German catalogues I brought back.

The side grill use the new GTI Golf grills from what I was told.

I`ve posted my Audi photos from Worthersee in the European Events section

I miss my pearl white A4 now :( - wish my S4 was that colour - Like what they have done with the all black under the numberplate!

Is there a kit to get the V-Grill on a B5 like that blue one up there?

A shame they use such disgusting A4 to display it on... if they had it in a plain colour wtihout the eyelids would be interesting

Doc, was it a VW show aswell?
Just i was in Prague this weekend and i saw a marroon vw bug with a roof chop and chrome 18" wires on it, looked awesome and considering czech is next to austria i thought it may have gone? if so do you have any pics?