Worx Hydroshot WG630E (brushless motor version)

maxpayne

Reaction score
I live in an apartment. While in theory I could run a hose and cable to my car for a pressure washer, it’s just too taxing to be practical on a regular basis.

After watching a few videos on YouTube and reading a few reviews, I decided to take a chance on the Worx cordless pressure washer. To avoid disappointment, I decided to go for the brushless version with 4.0 AMP battery as it seems to have the better reviews. At £169 it was certainly a lot more expensive than the 2.0 AMP non brushless version that can be picked up for as low as £98.

I also picked up a cheap and cheerful quick release foam bottle and a collapsible 20L bucket. And to complete my detailing setup, I bought the Autoglym trio: Polar Blast, Polar Wash and Polar Seal. I wanted to use BH auto wash but it seems to be out of stock everywhere.

In summary, this is a fantastic little piece. The pressure is more than adequate. Even the cheap quick release lance produced loads of foam and I had no problem doing both our cars at on a single charge. If you like me have issues with water/power supply, this is a no brainer. Just do it.

Since this was my first gig with the washer and the Autoglym trio, I learned a few things.

1. Get at least two 20L bucket. The unit shifts a lot of water

2. To save time and not waste the detailing liquids, buy two spare quick release bottles so you can pre mix the three liquids and just switch to the ones needed instead of reusing the same bottle and wasting leftovers

3. Get a 1mm foam lance screw to make more foam

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Jimbob76 and AlS3BE