Would this induction kit fit by 2010 B8 S4?

Have a look in the b8 S4 section on Audizine, I'm sure there's a few on there with the injen intake fitted.

JG

Issue is mine is a 2010 B8 S4, sellers car was a 2013 B8.5 S4, so we're not sure it'll fit.

Every other make of intake seems to be suitable for b8 & b8.5 so I can’t see a reason why injen would be any different

I think one has a short metal support on the metal pipe, one is long.

Looking on injen.com they list two types but say they will both fit 2010 to 2015 models

Attachments

• induction.PNG
    induction.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 107
I enquired about the injen intake before I bought my CTS one, they told me I would need the longer one for my S5 2016 CREC engine, so yours maybe the shorter one, think 2010 & 2013 had the same engine's, CREC, I think, came along around 2014.
Note, I said " I think"

JG

I enquired about the injen intake before I bought my CTS one, they told me I would need the longer one for my S5 2016 CREC engine, so yours maybe the shorter one, think 2010 & 2013 had the same engine's, CREC, I think, came along around 2014.
Note, I said " I think"

JG

On their website I inquired for a 2010 & then a 2013, both came back with the same part numbers.

Waiting to hit the buy it now button as seller has said he will post, but in his ad he wants cash on collection, no good if i'm having it delivered, so have said will he take paypal via the buy it now option (wont do paypal gift payment as no protection for me) but he hasn't responded so far.

Thing is ebay are only doing the 20% off up until 6pm, after that i'm no longer interested, it's the saving of £46 that got me tempted at something i've already been watching for 2 weeks.

Reactions: RS5 JON
Wont come back to me, says he would rather deal with it on Jan 3rd when he is back, so why advertise with a buy it now price!

Pity he wasn't willing to come and go a bit, no point having a buy it now price if your not willing to deal with someone straight away.

JG

Reason I wanted to buy today was ebay were doing 20% off everything, min spend of £20, from 12pm to 6pm.

In the end I just bought it at 5.50pm with the code for £184, said I will pay the postage. He wasn't happy but said he will take it off the car on the 3rd & send me pics. If im still happy to proceed he will get a postage price, I pay that and it's on it's way to me.

If it doesnt fit my car (manufacturer website says it will) then i'll put it up for sale on here and no doubt get my money back on a sub £200 induction kit.

Reason I wanted to buy today was ebay were doing 20% off everything, min spend of £20, from 12pm to 6pm.

In the end I just bought it at 5.50pm with the code for £184, said I will pay the postage. He wasn't happy but said he will take it off the car on the 3rd & send me pics. If im still happy to proceed he will get a postage price, I pay that and it's on it's way to me.

If it doesnt fit my car (manufacturer website says it will) then i'll put it up for sale on here and no doubt get my money back on a sub £200 induction kit.

All sounds good mate, pity you have to wait till the 3rd, but at that price, even paying postage, you stole it.

Hope it fits, it should. But as you say, you'll get your money back on it easy if it doesn't.

JG

Me too!!

However if it doesnt I will sell on for what I paid so someone on here can have the bargain instead.

I've been googling the Injen kit, and unsurprisingly, most of the results are USA-based. There's quite a debate about whether it increases power or just improves the noise, along with arguments about whether to retain or remove the original airbox. Injen's own site reports a power increases (but then it would, wouldn't it?).

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...nstalled-my-injen-intake-Just-a-little-review
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...nstalled-my-injen-intake-Just-a-little-review
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6...n-194/injen-intake-installed-awesome-2842664/

Injen Power Curve

Last edited:
All in, no issues, shortened the vacuum pipe by an inch as it was kinking slightly but that was it.

38828154404_0200bbebb9_k.jpg

27760896789_d708c538b2_k.jpg

Reactions: RS5 JON and jdp1962