Would you have the Black Styling Pack if your car was grey (Daytona)?

Would you have the Black Styling Pack if your car was grey (Daytona)?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • No

Votes: 57 58.2%

• Total voters
Standard S3 wheels are the best available for the S3.
IMO.

Reactions: batch, Simon L, nadsi77 and 1 other person
Black optics, rails and then change the mirror caps out for black ones too.

Grey and Black works every time. Look at the press photos for the RS6, Daytona, albeit a frozen style effect, and black pack. Superb.

Reactions: Louay
Black optics, rails and then change the mirror caps out for black ones too.

Grey and Black works every time. Look at the press photos for the RS6, Daytona, albeit a frozen style effect, and black pack. Superb.

WTF! Just viewed the poll results.....people clearly have opposing views! To you, i and others it's abundantly obvious what @A3Kent should be opting for so perhaps we will here his final decision later?

So what's your final decision?

Tell us after seeing those pics it's black pack and black rails with sline alloys surely!!???

As said in another thread, ordered it yesterday afternoon before the price increase that comes in today :) - http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/ordering-my-a3-this-afternoon.228345/

I went for the Black Pack but I decided against roof bars. The other half wasn't keep on them anyway and I wasn't sure that black roof bars on a grey car would be too much black and grey. I went for the standard S-Line silver alloys as well with the view that I can change these easily if I get bored with them.

Last edited:
Its black for me but its still not arrived:frowning:

Black optic and the base trim A3, is there any much difference from the look of it. I assume the Black optic is the chrome blacked out and the base trim A3 is just a black rubber surround?

If any case, I'd say both of those look ugly and cheap.
Throw in tint to the window and it looks worse.

Now get full window tint on chrome surround and suddenly your car is making a statement of mystique mystery with a menacing look.

il7Q76KXRgRfU.jpg

ib0RppJMyPd25K.jpg

Reactions: Simon L
Close choice, the black looks meaner . The chrome looks nice too , but would not pay for it. Would rather spend my "options" budget elsewhere.
Actually going to spend £400 on a pro detail job from new.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
^^^^ totally agree..........both look nice but chrome just edges it for me ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Anybody else with Daytona have lunar silver interior.
I have ordered S3 with lunar seats and roof lining, leather/alcantara.
Don't have young kids now..
Hope this looks good ??? Have not seen any in the flesh

NO! I don't think dark colours suit it, looks too bland. White does tho and lighter colours look good, the contrast is good.

I've ordered a Sepang blue S3 without black pack. I thought about the black pack for ages, in the end I thought it looked to bland.

Each to there own tho!

Reactions: Rob2k68
I was driving alongside and then behind a daytona grey with black pack on the M25 today. I wouldn't choose it, but I must admit it looked good in a stealth kind of way.