WOULD YOU RATHER....

RS4B5

5 pots
Reaction score
IF YOU HAD A CHOICE OF TWO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A C63S OR M4COMP

M/// v ///AMG LET THE BATTLE BEGIN let's keep it a clean fight people lol

RS5... I mean C63S :icon thumright:

I like both for different reasons but just think the Merc has allot more class.

Reactions: RS4B5
I haven't owned nor am ever likely to own either but a guy I work with has had both so I can only comment from a passengers view point, as a passenger and for the sound the C63S, my own money and as a driver M4 all day long. He obviously wasn't impressed enough by either as he has a BMW i8 now, go figure?

Reactions: RS4B5
I haven't owned nor am ever likely to own either but a guy I work with has had both so I can only comment from a passengers view point, as a passenger and for the sound the C63S, my own money and as a driver M4 all day long. He obviously wasn't impressed enough by either as he has a BMW i8 now, go figure?
NEVER SAY NEVER THATS ONE THING IVE LEARNT
I GO ON MORE OF HOW THE CAR MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SOUND AMD NOT ON PAPER AND NUMBER THE V8 WHOOFLE IS INTOXICATING WHERE DO YOU WORK IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN m

NEVER SAY NEVER THATS ONE THING IVE LEARNT
I GO ON MORE OF HOW THE CAR MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SOUND AMD NOT ON PAPER AND NUMBER THE V8 WHOOFLE IS INTOXICATING WHERE DO YOU WORK IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN m