Wow Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI quattro Black Edition 245

Audi27

Reaction score
I belong in the A3 section but just thought id drop a comment about this car! Brother has just bought one from Stoke Audi and what a motor! Never really seen many A7 but this model is awesome. Enough said with standard 21" rotor alloys!!

That lads a lucky boy! :wub:

IMG 20130822 00087

Reactions: Tuddie
i like the look from the front
but the back and side on view just look not right

to be honest i wasn't a fan until i saw it up close. If i saw this on the road I would turn to look! Don't see too many about as well, well in Stoke you don't. See what the rides like when he picks it up on September 1st

If that's Glacier White I've ordered one exactly the same!

Was starting to doubt my colour choice but you have completely vindicated my decision!

CANNOT WAIT!! (But I have to as it's only just been built and still in Germany!)

Past two S7 today one silver one black.
They do have a road presence though can spot the lights from a good distance.. the back ones are nice too!!

well brother has decided against the A7. I did nudge him that way, car is way too big for a young lad. Going down Audi tomorrow to sign him upto the A5 version I think. More economical and better looks imo.

Test drove one of these before I ordered the S3.

Look far better in the metal than any picture will do justice.
Aberdeen Audi would have done a new BE A7 in white for £36k, offering huge discounts at the moment as they haven't hit their target and have stock to shift.
I was very close to placing an order, but it was too big and heavy and the S3 SB was far more exciting to drive, so despite the fact that there was no discount off the S3 I went down that road.
I got the feeling I would get bored of the A7 quite quickly.

Reactions: PilotAudi
My brother still hasn't made his mind up on the model! He's gone from a7 - a5 - a1 and now back to the a7!! Said he would get bored of a5 black edition, A7 would be more of a bore than a5 imo.If I had his budget I'd have a serious look at the S5 at stoke Audi. A7 jus too big and heavy. Can't go wrong with the S3 I can't wait start looking for one in a couple of years.

Picked mine up on Thursday. Don't worry about the 'too big and heavy' idea. It isn't.

Best car i've driven in a long time and the grip is phenomenal.

Picked mine up on Thursday. Don't worry about the 'too big and heavy' idea. It isn't.

Best car i've driven in a long time and the grip is phenomenal.

I was comparing back to back with the new S3 though and own a S5 so, in comparison to those, it is too big and heavy.
Great car though, well kitted out and the offer of huge discount made it very tempting, but not nimble enough to keep me entertained, so I decided against it.

Get some pics up!

Test drove one of these before I ordered the S3.

Look far better in the metal than any picture will do justice.
Aberdeen Audi would have done a new BE A7 in white for £36k, offering huge discounts at the moment as they haven't hit their target and have stock to shift.
I was very close to placing an order, but it was too big and heavy and the S3 SB was far more exciting to drive, so despite the fact that there was no discount off the S3 I went down that road.
I got the feeling I would get bored of the A7 quite quickly.

Great cars if you have somewhere to park at the beginning and end of your journey. The BE is awesome but too big and £1000 a month depreciation can't be good for anyones bank balance! The a7 with Quattro drives superbly and doesn't feel 'big and heavy' until you try parking it!

No discount on S3 Craig.. you clearly didn't try hard enough!!

Great cars if you have somewhere to park at the beginning and end of your journey. The BE is awesome but too big and £1000 a month depreciation can't be good for anyones bank balance! The a7 with Quattro drives superbly and doesn't feel 'big and heavy' until you try parking it!

No discount on S3 Craig.. you clearly didn't try hard enough!!

I know what you mean....hopefully the massive discount will offset some of the depreciation over the next 3 years!!! If not will just hand it back.....the joys of PCP!!!!

Pic below of the beast...

A7

Reactions: Tuddie
Looks stunning silo!! im gonna be after one of these next year i think.

i like the look from the front
but the back and side on view just look not right

Shows how tastes differ: in photo's I might agree, but theA7 is a different beast in person! I prefer the new A6 S-Line from the front when you see it in the metal, but I'd love that long sloping roofline and "big coupé" look, if it wasn't so much less practical for buggies, kids' bikes, etc....

More pics please Silo im getting fevered looking at them.