WTF Allroad???

The c5 allroad is a very capable offroad machine, matter of fact early models with the optional low range gearbox were the only car based SUV that passed the Land Rover offroad official test ! That movie was the reason why i kept my W reg allroad for over 5 years, apart from routine maintenance, top end rebuild (was worn to start with due to Longlife servicing and i got it very cheap at the time !) and a injector pump refresh it never gave me any issues !

Really wanted one with the LR box. But couldn't find one for sale. I work for land rover in development, I know the kinds of tracks it would have gone over haha :D

You taking yours over them tracks to make sure it can still hold its own?

I like the video but when it went in to the water or air it got stupid.
I even let the acting slide but when it did all that stupid **** it lost my interest.

Really wanted one with the LR box. But couldn't find one for sale. I work for land rover in development, I know the kinds of tracks it would have gone over haha :D
They stopped selling the low range gearbox when they facelifted the allroad in 2001, last one i had with a LR box was a Y reg 2.7TT, i had plans to swap it to my other diesel however it would have meant a lot of work to swap bits and bobs from one to the other ! Ended up selling it to a C**T that still owes me money and now it does not answer his phone or calls back !
I agree the movie was ok till it started taking off and surfing the water however the footage in the grand canyon was all legit and it did me proud at the time !