Xbox 360 wireless

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Is anyone using a different wireless device than the original USB Xbox 360 product...i have read that you can use an ethernet device which would retail at half the price with a greater range than the standard £55 item

when i first started off on xbox live i used the ethernet cable and it was fine, but it was just a pain in the *** having the cable routed all the way to my modem, and having to unplug it and put it away when not in use, then having to get it back out when needed. I then bought the wireless network adaptor and its perfect, great signal, no lag, and no wires. i recomend the wireless.

If you've got a wireless laptop you can connect this to your Xbox with a crossover cable to allow it to connect to your wireless network. Haven't heard of being able to use other wireless adaptors, I would have thought there may be issues with getting the drivers loaded onto the 360.

I managed to pick up a genuine 360 wireless adaptor for under £30 from eBay a while ago though, so keep an eye out.

na there is a way of doing it, have googled it and theres a few devices in America...just wanted to gauge opinion here to see if anyone has used a particular type......

cheers kaz, only reason im checking is that i have read loads of read ups on the xbox one saying how crap the range is..... when compared to a unit that will be half the price *(which is why the americans have upgraded that i have read)...just seems silly to pay extra for *****