Xbox Top 10 Games of 2004 - discuss

IanL-RS3

Reaction score
Hopefully i will be up and running on modded xbox with 120Gb hardrive by the weekend.
In preparation i had a look around at what the best games were.

Would the following pretty much cover it or are there any glaring omissions.

10 fable
9 outrun 2
8 Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 3:Black Arrow
7 Chronicles of Riddick:Escape from Butcher Bay
6 Madden NFL 2005
5 Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
4 Burnout 3: Takedown
3 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
2 Ninja Gaiden
1 Halo 2

PS - Tom Clancy must be one rich mofo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ghost Recon 2 is excellent - more money for Mr Clancy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You forgot project Gotham Racing 2, it's a must have, especially with an X-box Live account, where else can you put an RS4 through it's paces around the old Nurbergring, and a TVR speed 12 against the best players Ghost Car 7 mins and a few seconds, fat chance.

PLayed a demo of Forza motorsport over the weekend, and it's gonna be awsome when it's released, the sound that the ferrari and audi endurance cars make is spine chillingly accurate.

But Halo 2 is the daddy. sign up for an X-box live account now, except you will wonder where the hours go.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Nice list .. just remeber that you cannot play any of these on live with a modded Xbox or they'll ban your XBOX from 'Live' for good.

Can be modded but your chip must have the ability to be disabled properly .. my Xecuter 3 chip allows this and live works fine.

...TopSpin is ****** good too.

A

[ QUOTE ]
Ghost Recon 2 is excellent - more money for Mr Clancy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Another cracker from UBI soft. Love the single player haven't tried the MP though. My sis other half has just bought this so I think i will have to play this on live now!

Had to play this on Hard as the AI was terrrible on normal/easy. Hard makes this a little more realisitic (thank god for saves!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif