Xenon headlight bulb

Sug

Reaction score
Can someone link me to the correct oem replacement xenon main beam headlight bulb please
S3 2014 if that helps

Replace both of them yeah l know expensive but if you only replace one the colour/brightness won't match but if that's not important to you just go with the one

You must purchase a D3S bulb to replace the OEM replacement for the main beam headlight bulb on your vehicle. Among the several sellers in the United Kingdom, I would recommend you to buy from https://xenons4u.co.uk/xenon-products/hid-xenon-bulbs/d3s-bulbs.html that stocks D3S bulbs for multiple brand cars.

The recommendation is based on the assortment of colours they provide, including 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, and 10000K. For your automobile, you can get any D3S bulb in the colour of your choice. Also, if you want to know why the majority of people here recommend D3S, it's because these bulbs are mercury-free, making them the most environmentally friendly and high-performance alternative for your vehicle's headlights.

Would recommend Osram Nightbreakers, really good upgrade. Not cheap though, but you pay for quality.

Fitted them in my A5 and substantially improved the reach, penetration and brightness.

Just picked up a couple of neolux bulbs (made by osram) from autovaux in dewsbury (on eBay but I was local so collected) £74 for a pair at time of writing. Ball ache to fit but got there.

Attachments

• PXL_20231008_141515519.jpg
    PXL_20231008_141515519.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 51