XENON HEADLIGHTS

dg3967

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
HI SEEN XENON HEADLIGHTS ON EBAY.IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE REQUIRED FOR THESE TO WORK,OR WHAT SHOULD I LOOK OUT FOR.WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE CHEERS

You might want to also look for a new keyboard on ebay; your CapsLock key appears to be permanently stuck down.

Apart from that you should be aware that installing a HID kit is technically illegal. But that hasn't stopped a lot of people from installing them. They're pretty much just plug in and go.

If you have Xenons you are also supposed to have the auto leveling & the head light washer system as well.......

cheers i think i,m probably out my depth cheers anyway

They're not mostly plugnplay if using oem on an existing halogen headlight car, wiring changes potentially, module additions or upgrades, coding, number of things but not impossible to do as done myself several times, shouldnt give up so easily mate

Also bear in mind you need more than just the headlight you need the igniter and the bulbs.

I bought some cheap and cheerful xenon kit, with the fridge sized xenon ballasts, for about £60 around three years ago and it never caused a problem with the DIS. Keep the beam aligned correctly and you'll be OK.

current halogens misting up & few stone chips so still considering either replacing or upgrading but cheers anyway law abiding chappy