Xenons

LangChop

Reaction score
I can’t find anything concrete but as most of you might have seen my other thread of my car written off I’ve finally got it back together and now having a problem. Without realising I bought a xenon loom that runs through the the drivers wing… so I bought a set of xenons and as you can see in the pic one of the bulbs are not working… does anyone know why? I have coded these lights to xenon only code. But I have a separate xenon in me shed that on has one bulb and not 2 what’s the difference. Sorry for my ignorance I’m still very new to these motors.
Thanks in adv
870423bc0db62d42404e992b07ea4e4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are pre facelift xenon's to start with.

Working from left to right, you have your flash (integrated running light as well), xenon dipped/main beam and indicator.

The flash (standard bulb) only comes on when you flash your high beams. If you turn your high beams on, this stay of and the xenon adjusts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Possibly wiring & coding combo issue here, maybe also a module upgrade needed, without seeing the car, logs, its hard to advise tbh.

Only problem I’m having at minute is when I put my headlights on to say drive in the night the xenon stays on and so does the little bulb. But won’t let me flash… I will try using another code to see if that helps

It’s sort of sorted. I coded in the other code and only one side works now. But I think I now know why. Thanks for the help people