Xtrons MA80A3ALS fitting

Siggy

Reaction score
Anyone got any tips on how to fit. And where is best to fit GPS antenna and DAB

I did my headunit with sat nav if you notice where the centre air vents are there's a little recess inbetween them I sat mines there worked perfect

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Siggy
Fit gps above the glovebox, to the right of the passenger side dash vent, not by the center vents.

Dab is another story, usually people stick on passenger windscreen side pillar, looks urgh but simple enough I guess.

Reactions: Siggy
Fit gps above the glovebox, to the right of the passenger side dash vent, not by the center vents.

Dab is another story, usually people stick on passenger windscreen side pillar, looks urgh but simple enough I guess.
Hi mines sat between vents for 4 years until I changed car. Never a problem I don't mean at the edge but as far back as it it go

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nobody's questioning others fitments, just from tests its the most constant reliable place with minimal heat or electrical interference.

I dont seem to able to get to the top of the glove box. Any pics

Can't see how, if you remove it 1st.

Can't see how, if you remove it 1st.
E0CE0AC7 3032 44FF BE02 396879D2579E