Yay I got an Audi

troopa

Reaction score
Started a thread a week ago asking you kind people which car should I buy, fwd or Quattro, well I have one now.
Its a Quattro hehe.
I will add pics so but I basically got a 53 a4 1.9 tdi Quattro in black. No modifications and extras are parking sensors rear, cruise, all electric windows, Bose system. 130k on the clock with fsh Audi and vw.
It's whole different car to my current modified civic. Comfort it great, I actually can believe its a 9 year old car it feels like new. Now it's time to add extras, sat nav, wheels and maybe a remap.

Last edited:
​Sounds like a nice car, cant wait to see pics. You will be modding by the end of the week, lol. Hope you enjoy the car. :) x
btw, we have ladies on here as well, lol. :) x

I do apologise sandra. I will get pics up. Would like to tidy the interior, the plastics are a tad tatty (like the grab) handles around the window switches. Can I get these from Audi?

Have a look in the classifieds, use the advance search, you may get lucky with some interior parts. Lmao, you didnt need to edit your post, there are more guys than girls in here. How does interior door trims look? You could always vinyl wrap them. :) x

It's just the handle you use to close the door has that rubber coating and its worn and patchy. If I could figure out how to get them off I would sand them or wrap them lol.

Thank you for those links. I actually went outside and checked my battery compartment for water and there's some in there!
So tomorrow them bungs are out!!!!

​Hope the links help you out. :) x

I bought a drivers door switch panel for mine from TPS a few weeks ago. Only about £12 too. You have to remove the door panel to fit it.

Hope you enjoy the car. Get it remapped, but not for a month at least...then you'll notice the difference more :)

Good stuff! - I remember when I got my A4 - felt like I was driving someone elses car for atleast a fortnight.
Still love it - even though its cost me more in parts than any other car I have had (in quick sucsession too!) - plan on keeping for a few years so I guess it justifies it.