Yet another Sepang S4

hmy7k

Reaction score
Website
www.svarre.co.uk
Well I have just ordered an S4 Avant in Sepang Blue, on a 2 year lease to tide me over until the B9 S4 arrives.

I have gone for a Black Nav edition with Hill Hold and Heated seats. I didn't want to speck it up as its not a keeper.
The lease rates are pretty good (2/3 the cost of an XE S) and I don't need to worry about the depreciation as who knows where values will be in a couple of years time.

I was giving serious thought to an S3 SB but in the end I came to the conclusion this is a better size for my needs.

So if anyone is interested in a low mileage facelifted manual 3.0 Tdi Avant in a couple months let me know.

Wow, yet another 'Sepanger'! I didn't realise car colours could go 'viral'?!
Is it not time the Mods created a special 'Sepang A4/S4 forum'?- I know one Moderator in particular that might be tempted!;):D

Great news hmy, nice car!

Reactions: Keef
Very nice

Sepang Blue is now just about as exclusive as owing an S4! ;)
Lovely colour, but just can’t get pass my Grey car obsession

Reactions: jdp1962 and ERBY
Well I have just ordered an S4 Avant in Sepang Blue, on a 2 year lease to tide me over until the B9 S4 arrives.

I have gone for a Black Nav edition with Hill Hold and Heated seats. I didn't want to speck it up as its not a keeper.
The lease rates are pretty good (2/3 the cost of an XE S) and I don't need to worry about the depreciation as who knows where values will be in a couple of years time.

I was giving serious thought to an S3 SB but in the end I came to the conclusion this is a better size for my needs.

So if anyone is interested in a low mileage facelifted manual 3.0 Tdi Avant in a couple months let me know.
@hmy7k - :welcome!: along to the sepang blue :s4addict: club my friend!
Wow, yet another 'Sepanger'! I didn't realise car colours could go 'viral'?!
Is it not time the Mods created a special 'Sepang A4/S4 forum'?- I know one Moderator in particular that might be tempted!;):D
Great news hmy, nice car!
May have to see what I can do ... :D
If you whistle he may come ?
Easy ... :angrymod:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Very nice

Sepang Blue is now just about as exclusive as owing an S4! ;)
Lovely colour, but just can’t get pass my Grey car obsession
LOL :laugh:

I feel some sepango bleu jealousy on ASN this afternoon ...
:undwech: :D

At least I'll be the only one on here with a sepang blue S4 saloon tho' ... :eyebrows:

Reactions: Keef, Lastkill21 and ERBY