You could not be logged in. Please try again later.

SquidGame

Reaction score
Hi,

I am getting the error message "You could not be logged in. Please try again later." when trying to login into the MMI with my email address and password. When i type my password incorrectly, it tells me the password is incorrect, yet fails to log in when it's correct. Anyone have any solutions for this? I need to log in so I can link my car fully with the MyAudi app on my phone.

Car:
Audi A3 Sportback S Line 2020

Thanks for reading :sign imnew:

Attachments

• IMG_20210424_150257.jpg
    IMG_20210424_150257.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 1,052
I’ve had this a few times , it went back to the dealer and all they did was reset it, so the last time it happened I did a factory reset myself . You will have to set up the key user and agree to all the terms and conditions again . Just make sure you have the 10 digit code that comes with the car .
Also looks like you only have 2 bars on the LTE connection that sometimes is a problem, I’ve found unless you have nearly full it sometimes won’t log you in.

Reactions: SquidGame
I’ve had this a few times , it went back to the dealer and all they did was reset it, so the last time it happened I did a factory reset myself . You will have to set up the key user and agree to all the terms and conditions again . Just make sure you have the 10 digit code that comes with the car .
Also looks like you only have 2 bars on the LTE connection that sometimes is a problem, I’ve found unless you have nearly full it sometimes won’t log you in.
thanks for the response pal, i'll give a it a try, much appreciated :thumbs up:

I've had this problem loads of times but it seems to have fixed itself, I think I read somewhere it's something to do with Audi servers rather than your individual car.

Reactions: SquidGame and DreamInCode
I've had this problem loads of times but it seems to have fixed itself, I think I read somewhere it's something to do with Audi servers rather than your individual car.

I second this.
To the op: It'll fix itself, just try it again next time you use the car.

Reactions: SquidGame
What’s the little world emblem in the top corner of your screen? I don’t have that on mine?
57595153 98E4 4EA1 9683 97D4AAA9DCB0

Hey, just an update, I finally got it to login successfully today by changing my password to something with only numbers and letter, with no capital letters. I'm not 100% sure if that was what fixed it or i happen to hit the Audi servers at the right time (around 7PM BST), but it failed to log in about 5 minutes before I had changed my password.

My LTE connection was 3 bars whilst doing all this.

also here is part of a reply from Audi when i emailed them about this issue:
Please make sure the vehicle is in a position where it has good mobile network signal (at least 4 LTE bars) reception to perform the following:

1) Reset your myAudi password.

2) Remove vehicle from myAudi account

3) Perform an MMI factory reset

4) Add the vehicle back to the myAudi account and attempt to log into the MMI as user

For MMI login and services which require MMI login, such as Destination Entry; make sure you retain the 10-digit code in your possession - MMI login and key user must be entered again in the vehicle.

hope this message finds you well. :thumbs up:

Reactions: Q5 TRS, AdamInKent and Madmo