yourAudi - Track New Car Order

yaaaay :sob:
Image1   Copy

Last edited:
Reactions: Karen O'
Wish I had not asked now!

No idea, it's heading to Stirling Audi so I guess the most northern of the three on the map if the map is accurate.

Looks like I will be cleaning the existing motor for a few weeks more then. Boooo
Aha sorry!

Maybe the ship for Tyne just hasn't left yet then. I know the dealer can put it as an 'urgent' request if the car transporter company don't move it within 10 days of being in the UK. Not sure if the same situation applies if the shipping company don't ship it within 10 days or not, maybe worth a call to the dealer to ask

Been mega sad and found a car transporter ship that left Edman and is due into Tyne tomorrow lunchtime.

Hope the African Highway has ma motor on it!

Reactions: azibux1
Been mega sad and found a car transporter ship that left Edman and is due into Tyne tomorrow lunchtime.

Hope the African Highway has ma motor on it!
If that's your ship, I think the status code should change to 39 the day AFTER the ship docks

Think that's how mine was, as it only updates the system early every morning around 1am

Collecting Saturday! :D

Reactions: Karen O' and lou15p
Brilliant you won the race!
Think it was just good luck / bad luck with the ships... Still, gives you an idea at least, so mine took 7 days after arriving in the UK to get to the dealer

Looks like production's commenced. I've got BW26 for an A3 Saloon and the tracker's moved to Panel Shop this morning.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Looks like production's commenced. I've got BW26 for an A3 Saloon and the tracker's moved to Panel Shop this morning.

My saloon status also moved to Panel Shop this morning.

Great news. I've been told I've got a BW26 for my A3 SB. So hopefully mine isn't too far behind :yahoo:

I am unable to track the car though as my order number and postcode don't match Audi's Records (deep joy)

Great news. I've been told I've got a BW26 for my A3 SB. So hopefully mine isn't too far behind :yahoo:

I am unable to track the car though as my order number and postcode don't match Audi's Records (deep joy)

nice! you need to wait for it to be on the system, mine took around a week!

nice! you need to wait for it to be on the system, mine took around a week!

Thanks mate. I'm would have thought it would be on the system, I orders it last month and also have my order number. If I ring customer services they can give me an update but it's not as handy as using the website.

I'm relying on you other BW26 guys to keep me posted ;-)

Thanks mate. I'm would have thought it would be on the system, I orders it last month and also have my order number. If I ring customer services they can give me an update but it's not as handy as using the website.

I'm relying on you other BW26 guys to keep me posted ;-)
Hi mate. To be fair it's not the most accurate of systems. I had a pfl order going through earlier in the year which was set for bw18. At the start of the BW it went from preparation to in transit in the space of 24 hrs.
Been a bit of a wait mind. My original order went in on 8th Feb!!!!

Hi mate. To be fair it's not the most accurate of systems. I had a pfl order going through earlier in the year which was set for bw18. At the start of the BW it went from preparation to in transit in the space of 24 hrs.
Been a bit of a wait mind. My original order went in on 8th Feb!!!!

Granted mate I've not been waiting as long as you, let's hope your car gets here ASAP. It's just a tad frustrating that I have my order number and according to Audi it's Germany's fault that I can't get the online update however it does add to the excitement of not knowing. If truth be told I though BW26 was next week! Haha

Granted mate I've not been waiting as long as you, let's hope your car gets here ASAP. It's just a tad frustrating that I have my order number and according to Audi it's Germany's fault that I can't get the online update however it does add to the excitement of not knowing. If truth be told I though BW26 was next week! Haha
It is! I'm in no rush to be honest. I've got a 2013 A4 at the moment which I've had from new which isn't too shabby! As long as I have it by 1st Sept latest or by its next due service (2400miles) I'm not too bothered. Don't fancy forking out for an mot or new Road tax either just to change it.

It is! I'm in no rush to be honest. I've got a 2013 A4 at the moment which I've had from new which isn't too shabby! As long as I have it by 1st Sept latest or by its next due service (2400miles) I'm not too bothered. Don't fancy forking out for an mot or new Road tax either just to change it.

If your tracker has updated today then I can't see it being too far away. I would imagine you would certainly have it before September if not before. Should be a matter of weeks away opposed to months.

My saloon's status as moved to paint shop this morning, things are moving fast now.

Well I got some exciting news today. My FL A3 Sline with advance tech pack is status 30 - it's left the factory and is on its way to Emden for shipping.

Considering it's a BW26 construction and I thought BW26 was next week I think I'm doing rather well.

Countdown begins!! :racer:

Reactions: PhxViper
Well I got some exciting news today. My FL A3 Sline with advance tech pack is status 30 - it's left the factory and is on its way to Emden for shipping.

Considering it's a BW26 construction and I thought BW26 was next week I think I'm doing rather well.

Goods news indeed. Think my last order was here in about a week or so, so shouldn't be long barring any hold ups.
What spec did you order fella?

Goods news indeed. Think my last order was here in about a week or so, so shouldn't be long barring any hold ups.
What spec did you order fella?

A3 s-Line in Black
Advance tech pack
Parking plus
Reverse camera
Advance Key
Audi sound system
Privacy glass
Hill hold assist
Auto dimming rear view mirror

A3 s-Line in Black
Advance tech pack
Parking plus
Reverse camera
Advance Key
Audi sound system
Privacy glass
Hill hold assist
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Very nice. I've gone for white. Done the silvers, blues, greys and black! Not gone for the tech pack or sound system. Added the extended leather and pano roof. Other than that pretty similar. Ended up amending the order so surprised to still get BW26. You'll have to add some pictures when you get it.

Reactions: Karen O'

Im so jealous! I want mine now! Lol i chose the matrix lights so will be a while yet for me :-( anyone know what the delay with them is?

Im so jealous! I want mine now! Lol i chose the matrix lights so will be a while yet for me :-( anyone know what the delay with them is?
Hi Karen. I'm not sure to be honest. Although I placed my original order back at the start of Feb I've not been in any rush to get it, although by 1st Sept is a must, so I've not really chased my dealer. I've read about delays on other posts but that's about it. Maybe worth asking on the face lift post. I'm sure someone on there will know

Very nice. I've gone for white. Done the silvers, blues, greys and black! Not gone for the tech pack or sound system. Added the extended leather and pano roof. Other than that pretty similar. Ended up amending the order so surprised to still get BW26. You'll have to add some pictures when you get it.

Yeah likewise, yours sounds like it will be lovely as well.

Here is hoping that shipment from Germany to England doesn't take too long and that I should be getting a phone all to advise me of when I can go and collect my new car.

Likewise I wasn't in any rush for the A3 but actually it's happened really quickly and is only a matter of weeks away now. In the meantime I need to sign the finance and arrange for my private plate to be shifted.

Now arrived at Port. Just awaiting a ship being assigned.

Build week 30 for me, 25th July...

Anyone ordered the parking system plus but not showing on yourAudi? I can only see rear parking sensors on mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Build week 30 for me, 25th July...

Anyone ordered the parking system plus but not showing on yourAudi? I can only see rear parking sensors on mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be pleasantly surprised. My build was WK26 which means it should commence production next week however it's already at Emden waiting to be shipped.

Has anyone whos ordered the matrix lights got a build week yet?

Has anyone whos ordered the matrix lights got a build week yet?

Not that I know of... Audi UK gave me an estimated build week of between 34 and 38 (so mid Aug to Mid Sept).

You might be pleasantly surprised. My build was WK26 which means it should commence production next week however it's already at Emden waiting to be shipped.
Things are moving pretty quick. Status now showing in transit.

Things are moving pretty quick. Status now showing in transit.

Next thing to do is figure out which port it's arriving into then track the ship heading to that port. #AudiGeekAlert

Reactions: CrypticMG