yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I've just had my order confirmation through, so once i have more details I'll post...

The order number is not recognised on the audi site, but i guess there is a delay whilst they get the number on system?

Should it appear straight away?

Cheers
d

Probably not straight away mate. Deep breaths and give it some time :happy:

Reactions: slayaz
Should be arriving at my dealership today.

Im slightly worried that I'm being sent a manual by mistake. Does anyone's tracker mention they have ordered an S-Tronic? The spec in the drop down boxes is now 100% correct, apart from electric seats and a lack of automatic, but then again it doesn't mention 6 speed manual either.

I'm probably worrying about nothing as the order form they sent clearly said I wanted the auto option.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh. As long as the spec you opted for is in the agreement you'll be fine!

A2
:yes:Tracked and caught

Reactions: Simon L and Gaviiin
Two weeks on ,still waiting for order number from dealer ?
When does he get the number.?

I wouldn't worry about it tbh. As long as the spec you opted for is in the agreement you'll be fine!
Mine doesn't mention the S-Tronic either but it does say flat bottomed steering wheel with paddles so that's good enough for me.

Two weeks on ,still waiting for order number from dealer ?
When does he get the number.?
I think I had my order number within a week of ordering. However, tried the yourAudi tracker and it doesn't work. I spoke to Audi CS and they said as it is still in Beta stage they only released it for the first 200 people to try so at the moment I can't use it until its available for everyone which he couldn't tell me when that was!
I have an A3 on order for a colleague at work and S5 for myself and I cant track either of them. :grumpy:

Edie: Just tried again with the S5 details and it worked, so sounds like the info. they gave me of it being available for the first 200 probably isn't true. I did amend my details last night to make sure the name, address, phone numbers etc. all matched the order so wonder if that had an impact?
Still can't track the A3 though.

Last edited:
The details you enter must be perfect otherwise it won't work.

Our new car is going to be in my Wife's name (I have a Corrado :)) but some of the details were in my name (I sorted it out at the dealer) so it was a mixture of details.

Oh and BTW, BW29 car arrived in the country today :)

Yeah I did have pretty much all details correct but it wasn't showing date of birth and address not quite full so must have updated overnight once I had changed it.

Should only be a week or so for you then I guess? Get some pics up once you get it.

The dealer reckons it should be here by next week. We're in no real rush though, we're going to wait for a few weeks for it. It's the wife's birthday on the 1st of Sept so it will be a double whammy for her.

That will be good, don't think I could wait though. Will you be at the dealers taking some pics and having a good look as soon as it comes in?

Yah , just got the order number. Shows build week as 26 Oct.
All the spec is just bog standard , but suspect this will update and not concerned as it has to be as per my invoice.
At least will give me time till it arrives. I am guessing late Dec ,early jan

Yah , just got the order number. Shows build week as 26 Oct.
All the spec is just bog standard , but suspect this will update and not concerned as it has to be as per my invoice.
At least will give me time till it arrives. I am guessing late Dec ,early jan

My full spec wasn't listed on the tracking app until it had been built and was on it's way to the docks. Even then there were a couple of mistakes. Fortunately I recently got the VIN, stuck it in to the MyAudi app, and the spec is exactly as I ordered.

I am sure it just puts up the basics.
One interesting bit is on it that I had not ordered is the fronts drivers seat showing as electrically adjustable. Everything else is base model so who knows maybe a little extra :)

Probably not straight away mate. Deep breaths and give it some time :happy:

A week later and still nothing on system. My car is a company lease through a 3rd party so it may be a bit different, but I have been promised my car into the dealer on the 12 October, so I thought it might be on the system by now.

This is going to be a VERY long 81 days (yes I'm counting)

It arrived at the dealer start of this week but im still not home till next week.

Now that's brutal!

Reactions: SRT and slayaz
Should be arriving at my dealership today.

Im slightly worried that I'm being sent a manual by mistake. Does anyone's tracker mention they have ordered an S-Tronic? The spec in the drop down boxes is now 100% correct, apart from electric seats and a lack of automatic, but then again it doesn't mention 6 speed manual either.

I'm probably worrying about nothing as the order form they sent clearly said I wanted the auto option.

My yourAudi says manual but the dealer assures me it's an s-tronic. I've registered on myAudi and that lists the car as an s-tronic in any case. It's clear that the spec list in yourAudi is not 100% as my dealer assures me the LED headlights are specced and yourAudi also doesn't show those.

Thats great news! Good luck.

Let us know what you think of the headlights, i didn't spec then and am now wondering whether i should have!

Driving me mad.
Trying to set up an account for my daughter. Set it up. It send a verification email , hit the verification link. It takes me to the log in screen , enter the log in details and it says the account in not verified *** I just clicked the verification link. Done tho ten times now ,same happens each time !
Am I being dumb, mine works ok (using different email and her details not mine)

Driving me mad.
Trying to set up an account for my daughter. Set it up. It send a verification email , hit the verification link. It takes me to the log in screen , enter the log in details and it says the account in not verified *** I just clicked the verification link. Done tho ten times now ,same happens each time !
Am I being dumb, mine works ok (using different email and her details not mine)

I think I used Chrome rather than Safari to verify it and it worked. May be something to do with the cache, but I did have similar problems at first.

Thats great news! Good luck.

Let us know what you think of the headlights, i didn't spec then and am now wondering whether i should have!

In truth many seem to think that in practical terms you're as good if actually not better off with the Xenons, but the LED's look very snazzy from the outside. I certainly don't think it's an option you'd regret if you didn't choose it from what i've seen.

Confirmed build week 38 :D Delivery expected 12th October

Anyone know quite how 'real time' the system is? Mine's in the Quality Control section for a few days now, I can't imagine the car is actually sitting around that long in QC, or is it just that perhaps it's just queued to leave the factory on the next shipment?

(Oh, and the specification listed in the YourAudi section isn't anything CLOSE to what I've actually ordered so I wouldn't worry too much if you're seeing similar discrepancies)

My car has been on its way to Manchester Audi since Friday God knows which way it's going if that's the case

My car has been on its way to Manchester Audi since Friday God knows which way it's going if that's the case
I am in the same situation. Spoke to the dealer. Basically that status is flagged when your car has been scheduled for delivery. This means that the transport company has the request but the car can still sit at the port. The exact date and logistics can only be determined by contacting the transport company. I was told "they just arrive" at the dealership. I have asked Audi to chase the transport company and get a definitive date. Hopefully I hear something tomorrow. The last few days are always the worst!

I am in the same situation. Spoke to the dealer. Basically that status is flagged when your car has been scheduled for delivery. This means that the transport company has the request but the car can still sit at the port. The exact date and logistics can only be determined by contacting the transport company. I was told "they just arrive" at the dealership. I have asked Audi to chase the transport company and get a definitive date. Hopefully I hear something tomorrow. The last few days are always the worst!
Good luck with getting the info Audi seem so slow at the whole process.

This app runs it's rendering code in the browser, so its JavaScript source code is available to view. I've determined that it does get a bit ahead of itself.

It will display 'your audi has left Inglostadt' at status 30 and 38, 'your audi is in the UK' at status 39, and 'on the way to dealer' at 40. We know that 39 actually means on the way to the dock and 40 means it's arrived in the UK, so it's not overly helpful at telling how far along things are.

What is helpful, is that it pulls it's data from a public api. So, once you've logged in, browse to
https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/{ordernumber} (without the braces) and you'll get the JSON data structure that drives the front end.

This will look a mess to most people but look carefully and you'll get your current order status number, VIN (if at status 38) and the history of the dates that your ordered moved between statuses. Mine have all changed at around 0000/0100 so I'm guessing the statuses are updated in a batch job at midnight.

The following Chrome extension will format the JSON to be more readable - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jsonview/chklaanhfefbnpoihckbnefhakgolnmc?hl=en

Reactions: craigwhelan, Phill_ and NATOuk
^ That's fantastically helpful, thank you!

Interestingly, I've just noticed that the spec listed for the car more closely resembles the actual spec I've ordered (although still not 100% correct) - It had been waaaaay off up to now. I wonder where it gets that information from?

Edit - The information mustn't be completely real time as I notice in the JSON that the status updates were a few weeks back and yet the YourAudi tracker didn't show a difference until a few days ago, it was stuck on 'Order Confirmed'. I suspect the data might be loaded periodically from their central systems

Mmm, my status updates look a bit funny in terms of the dates etc, what are others seeing?

"data": {
"orderNumber": "{Removed}",
"orderStatus": "30",
"deliveryDealerCode": "{Removed}",
"createDate": "2015-08-01T01:08:10+0100",
"orderHistory": [
{
"orderStatus": "24",
"statusDate": "2015-08-31T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "23",
"statusDate": "2015-08-29T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "22",
"statusDate": "2015-08-28T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "21",
"statusDate": "2015-08-27T00:00:00+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "20",
"statusDate": "2015-07-11T01:08:21+0100"
},
{
"orderStatus": "10",
"statusDate": "2015-06-20T02:08:02+0100"
}
],

Sorry for spamming this thread guys, but I've found something that might put some people at ease if they're worried about the specification listed in the YourAudi order tracker.

I've noticed the UI shows a sorta-correct listing of what options I've selected, however it's not 100%. What I have noticed is that if you hit the URL that @Hedges88 has helpfully provided, at the bottom you can see the list of 'translated options'.

Interestingly, if you cross-reference those codes with the A3 brochure here, this is the most accurate listing of options and matches the options I have chosen exactly.

eg.
"translatedOptions": [
"CC1", (ie. 18” x 7.5J ‘5-parallel-spoke’ design part-polished alloy wheels)
"PCE",
"PS6",
"QQ4",
"UH2",
"VW1",
"2Z0",
"3S1",
"7HE",
"9VS" (ie, Bang and Olufsen)
],

It seems the UI must translate these codes as best it can, but it doesn't seem to do it with 100% accuracy.

Based on the code behind the website (and calls the site makes to Audi's servers for content), this is what the status codes mean:

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - 'Your new Audi is on it's way to the dealer'
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Reactions: SW14NY'S
I have just checked myAudi and my S3 SB (build week 31 August (36)) has jumped from preparation to QC since Tuesday ! I called Audi CS to check and sure enough in fact it has left the factory and is on its way to Emden. Delighted. Had to stop work just to post that and share the joy !!

Delayed to next week at least - apparently still sitting in Grimsby. Scheduled but not picked up. Cannot give definitive day. The process is quite efficient up until the logistics to the dealer. Information is always vague and Audi talk in maybes and ranges.

Delayed to next week at least - apparently still sitting in Grimsby. Scheduled but not picked up. Cannot give definitive day. The process is quite efficient up until the logistics to the dealer. Information is always vague and Audi talk in maybes and ranges.
Which dealership have you ordered through?