yourAudi - Track New Car Order

:yahoo:Panel shop for me too, getting excited

Mine went in to panel shop this morning too, they must be busy in Ingolstadt!

The first car I ordered went through at one stage a day until quality control where it seemed to get stuck for about 3 weeks.

Is this normal? How long did everyone's car stop in quality control for?

Tuesday collection for me! Arrives in the Granite City tomorrow but lazy sods in workshop want the weekend off for some reason!

Gtechniq products arrived today so role on Wednesday and a full day of detailing to look forward to!

Reactions: dalemathieson, Kuku, Jay_A and 1 other person
Mine went in to panel shop this morning too, they must be busy in Ingolstadt!

The first car I ordered went through at one stage a day until quality control where it seemed to get stuck for about 3 weeks.

Is this normal? How long did everyone's car stop in quality control for?

Today is Day 5 in QC for mine, website states can take up to a week but by looking at various threads seems on average to be about 4 days

Think mine was in QC for 5 days

Yes, me too! Only just today.

Wow! Mine is now in Assembly. So, that gone from Preparation to Assembly in just over 24 hours!

I guess the website is either catching up or getting ahead of what's really happening. Anyway, it's exciting progress.

Has anyone else skipped ahead a couple of states today?

Mines skipped at the start of the week very quickly. Now in QC but Ive said earlier think this is couple of days ahead of it's self. Very good to watch and exciting ha.

Mine only moved to paint shop today, but as others have mentioned, the times may be off slightly.

African Highway is en route to Sheerness.

Not sure my car would have had enough time to get from factory to ship in only 2 days.

Greet if it did but might have to wait for the next round trip, at least, so maybe another week to get to the UK

Reached status 40 today. Feel like Christmas is coming a tad early this year:)

Thank god I sold my C30 in the week!

Reactions: Kuku
Order Status 30.....it's getting closer....

(listen to us lot...:superman:)

:rockwoot:Had a call today and with a bit of luck Friday collection

Reactions: gibboson8 and Jay_A
Quality Control this morning :grinning:

Won't be long now!

Probably the worst stage to be in for tracking the order...built and left the factory for no more updates until it arrives in the UK...which could be unto 2 weeks....

Apparently mine's arrived at the dealership according to the portal.

However my sale's guy is on holiday today. DOH!

Popping in Friday to sign the paperwork, so hopefully can pick it up at the weekend.

Reactions: slayaz and gibboson8
Great news. Good luck and I hope everything goes OK.

Mine has now left the factory and is on its way to the UK!

Likewise mate, hope yours turns up soon. Will post pics up when the day arrives.

Looks like there will be a few weekend collections. I'm going to finalise paperwork tomorrow, hope it's still a Friday collection. Track my Audi still says in the uk not arrived so fingers crossed it changes soon.

Reactions: Jay_A
Have just tracked mine and its saying 19th October now instead of 2nd November so has hopefully come forward 2 weeks although looks like its still status 10 so I assume it means that BW still isn't confirmed?

Sorry I knows its an S5 but this thread has a lot more activity than the A5/S5 version! Plus we had ordered an A3 as well which was built a week early (31st August) and is ready now so it kind of counts me posting here! :yes:

Have just tracked mine and its saying 19th October now instead of 2nd November so has hopefully come forward 2 weeks although looks like its still status 10 so I assume it means that BW still isn't confirmed?

Sorry I knows its an S5 but this thread has a lot more activity than the A5/S5 version! Plus we had ordered an A3 as well which was built a week early (31st August) and is ready now so it kind of counts me posting here! :yes:
You win at Top Trumps mate. S5 is an awesome car:)

Reactions: NICK-C
Not too far behind you guys, mines left Ingolstadt! Hopefully will be much sooner than the 'last week of October' the dealer told me on the phone shortly after placing the order!

Dealership called. Aiming for me to collect it Saturday:)

Reactions: gibboson8
Well I was told Friday now it's changed to Monday. I'm going up tonight to sort paperwork so going to see if can get it earlier.

Well I was told Friday now it's changed to Monday. I'm going up tonight to sort paperwork so going to see if can get it earlier.
Did they give you a reason why at all? I'd be curious as to why it changed.

Just because the car was not classed as in the port/scanned in to uk database. He also said that there is a large volume of cars going through at the end of the month. After all the car is 2 weeks early so quite chuffed really ha.

Hi, new user here... my S3 has just left Inglostadt. How long typically before it arrives into the UK and to the dealer..? Thanks!

Welcome.
If all goes smoothly I would say around 2 weeks.
We just had an A3 in that was ready for delivery to an employee within 3 weeks of build week.

Nick you'll love the S5, I part exchanged mine for the new car, which is now at status 38 presumably sitting at the dock of the bay waiting for my ship to roll in...I just want the new car now despite all this VW diesel emission scandal...

Reactions: NICK-C
Nick you'll love the S5, I part exchanged mine for the new car, which is now at status 38 presumably sitting at the dock of the bay waiting for my ship to roll in...I just want the new car now despite all this VW diesel emission scandal...

Thanks hope I will. I saw which I am sure was a Sepang A5 SB BE+ on the way home on the M1 tonight and it looked amazing.

Shouldn't be too long for you then what spec you gone for?

Thanks hope I will. I saw which I am sure was a Sepang A5 SB BE+ on the way home on the M1 tonight and it looked amazing.

Shouldn't be too long for you then what spec you gone for?

I miss mine but to get best PX had to go couple wks back...mine was Sprint Blue and by the looks of it already sold aswell!

So admittedly I haven't gone for A3 but like yourself have found this to be the best thread re online tracking...a growing family = Q7

Mines been a week basically @Fac51 collecting Monday. But 2 weeks is a good guide.

I miss mine but to get best PX had to go couple wks back...mine was Sprint Blue and by the looks of it already sold aswell!

So admittedly I haven't gone for A3 but like yourself have found this to be the best thread re online tracking...a growing family = Q7

Yeah I miss my SQ5 compared to the wife's Astra I am using at the moment but that had to go too and means I can save more until the new car arrives.

It is the best thread for the online tracking and look forward to seeing pics of the new Q7, looks nice from what I have seen in the ads.