yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Yeah I know even Audi couldn't believe how quick it's been turned out.

Reactions: gibboson8
Maybe they need to churn them out quick to get money to pay for all these looming fines!

Hope mine gets through that quick.

Maybe they need to churn them out quick to get money to pay for all these looming fines!

Hope mine gets through that quick.

I am guessing so, as a quick check this morning (I wasn't going to check until Monday) but it's now in the UK according to the tracker.

I remember someone commented that it can be a couple of days ahead of itself - but maybe just maybe collection next week pre birthday a week today :hearteyes:

Got a text from dealers (I didn't have to contact them...) telling me car is on a ship and due to arrive Monday, midweek with them for collection at end of week/weekend :footy:

Reactions: NICK-C, Jay_A and gibboson8
Got a text from dealers (I didn't have to contact them...) telling me car is on a ship and due to arrive Monday, midweek with them for collection at end of week/weekend :footy:
Amazing news! Mines been quite close to yours every step of the way so hoping something similar can happen with mine.

Mine also changed to 'Your Audi is in the UK' but as of yet, haven't had contact from my dealer since they told me what build week it was. Have contacted them by email today (as I'm currently having to spend my weekend in Barcelona!) so will see if they respond!

Reactions: NICK-C and Kuku
Hi there - thanks for the thread -what happens if you are contract hiring the car through Audi FS? Do you have a different post code?

I think if it is a business lease it doesn't work, certainly didn't for the A3 we ordered. I assume for personal lease it may not work either but not too sure.

I don't think it will as I believe you have to be logged in and the order assigned to your audi account.
My dealer did tell me to try the MK postcode to track as it was a business lease for an A3 and that's VWFS head office but it didn't work. I ordered an S5 at the same time for myself but on PCP and I can track that so can only assume the info that customer services gave me that you can't track lease cars is correct.

Reactions: abc12345
Gutted that this nifty feature is only available for selected customers only, however after a call to Customer Services they have said to me that it is rumoured to go live to all customers in October!

Yes I spoke to Audi customer services and they told me that my order number (for an S8) corresponds with a build week 2nd November, so I don't know what it means for actual delivery but still exciting!

Gutted that this nifty feature is only available for selected customers only, however after a call to Customer Services they have said to me that it is rumoured to go live to all customers in October!
Yeah it is handy although it think it is a few days behind. I was told similar to you that it was in beta and should be live later this year.

Yes I spoke to Audi customer services and they told me that my order number (for an S8) corresponds with a build week 2nd November, so I don't know what it means for actual delivery but still exciting!

That should mean around end of November I would guess. Usually all being well it's about 3 to 4 weeks from build week.
The A3 we ordered was 3 weeks from build week.

Hi Guys, I'm a new user. Here is a summary of my journey so far:
  • Placed my order for a company car A3 SB 2.0 TDI on 08/07/15 with estimated delivery date 23/10/15.
  • Couldn't use Audi's online tracking and the dealer said it's not available for fleet cars.
  • Given the engine I was getting really worried that the car may be delayed or even recalled in light of the latest news from Germany..
  • However, last Tuesday (22/09/15) I received my fortnightly email update saying the car was "In Transit to UK".
  • Called the dealer today and they said the car was now in a UK port (didn't specify which).
  • When I asked when to expect delivery they kept saying the estimated 23-Oct - probably just to be on the safer side right 'coz surely it can't take another month for a car to be delivered once it's in the UK?
Do you guys know how long it normally takes for the Port-to-Customer journey?

Cheers

Ak

Last edited:
I think if it is a business lease it doesn't work, certainly didn't for the A3 we ordered. I assume for personal lease it may not work either but not too sure.

It did work for mine - suppose it depends on the leasing company. I just used my home postcode and order number and got in fine.

Hi Guys, I'm a new user. Here is a summary of my journey so far:
  • Placed my order for a company car A3 SB 2.0 TDI on 08/07/15 with estimated delivery date 23/10/15.
  • Couldn't use Audi's online tracking and the dealer said it's not available for fleet cars.
  • Given the engine I was getting really worried that the car may be delayed or even recalled in light of the latest news from Germany..
  • However, last Tuesday (22/09/15) I received my fortnightly email update saying the car was "In Transit to UK".
  • Called the dealer today and they said the car was now in a UK port (didn't specify which).
  • When I asked when to expect delivery they kept saying the estimated 23-Oct - probably just to be on the safer side right 'coz surely it can't take another month for a car to be delivered once it's in the UK?
Do you guys know how long it normally takes for the Port-to-Customer journey?

Cheers

Ak

Welcome.

If it's at the port it can sometimes be a lottery of how long it takes to get to the local dealer for some it takes a couple of days or so and others I have read saying it has taken a while.

Historically cars I have had seem to have taken a few days.

If that happens for you it could be ready end of this week if not next. I think dealers can turn them round really quickly once they get them with tax being done online etc now.

It did work for mine - suppose it depends on the leasing company. I just used my home postcode and order number and got in fine.
That's pretty lucky then as mine just didn't want to know. Even for my car (not leased) it didn't work at first but I had to make sure the details online matched the details the dealer had put on the order.

Welcome.

If it's at the port it can sometimes be a lottery of how long it takes to get to the local dealer for some it takes a couple of days or so and others I have read saying it has taken a while.

Historically cars I have had seem to have taken a few days.

If that happens for you it could be ready end of this week if not next. I think dealers can turn them round really quickly once they get them with tax being done online etc now.

Thanks mate. Hopefully will receive soon as I'm currently having to put up with a basic spec super-slow rented Astra till I get the Audi.. :)

Hopefully you will do. I am putting up with my wife's Astra until mine arrives, have been driving it since beginning of July but luckily it's a good spec. and a decent engine. in fact I have been quite impressed with it, but it's no Audi!

Think I still have about 6 weeks to go! I have this forum and the world cup to keep me occupied though

Hopefully you will do. I am putting up with my wife's Astra until mine arrives, have been driving it since beginning of July but luckily it's a good spec. and a decent engine. in fact I have been quite impressed with it, but it's no Audi!

Think I still have about 6 weeks to go! I have this forum and the world cup to keep me occupied though

Oh man, 6 more weeks? Keep strong! :grinning:
I think I wouldn't be able to go on much longer with the Astra. Was getting prepared to switch to any available stock (even BMW) in case my order was recalled or something.
Bless the Astra, I'm sure it can be a great car if nicely specced but mine is just too plain and slow. A typical rental car. Big difference to my previous well-specced Focus which was also bliss to drive. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I'd sold it a bit too early in anticipation of a new beginning with Audi :)

I spoke to my dealer today, confirmed the car is in the UK, but said that they usually advise a 10 day window before it arrives there. Booked to go sign the financials etc.. on Saturday.. if the car was there before then, what would the chances be of being able to drive away the same day, or booking to collect on Sunday? Does anyone know?

I spoke to my dealer today, confirmed the car is in the UK, but said that they usually advise a 10 day window before it arrives there. Booked to go sign the financials etc.. on Saturday.. if the car was there before then, what would the chances be of being able to drive away the same day, or booking to collect on Sunday? Does anyone know?

Yup also sitting at the dock now, apparently they get deliveries daily at the dealership it's just dependant upon being released and assigned to transport company's.

Salesman believes it will be at dealership by Friday all being well and then collection more than likely early next week than weekend giving ample time to prep car vs rush car...

(There is a tiny niggle in my head on brand damage at the moment and the effect of that so a couple of days longer is all good at the moment with the emissions scandle even though my car is all fine)

Oh man, 6 more weeks? Keep strong! :grinning:
I think I wouldn't be able to go on much longer with the Astra. Was getting prepared to switch to any available stock (even BMW) in case my order was recalled or something.
Bless the Astra, I'm sure it can be a great car if nicely specced but mine is just too plain and slow. A typical rental car. Big difference to my previous well-specced Focus which was also bliss to drive. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I'd sold it a bit too early in anticipation of a new beginning with Audi :)

Well I have waited 12 weeks so what's another 6
The Astra is a good car if it has the right engine and spec. and I know what you mean I was give one as a courtesy car once and it was terrible. Luckily as I knew I would be using it for a while I got more say in what it had to have as we bought it just before I sold my SQ5. Then as I do a lot of miles rather than renting for 4 to 5 months we bought a 10 year old clio which the wife is using and can then sell it when the Audi comes and she can have her car back. She drove the Astra for the first time since July at the weekend and said she couldn't wait to have it back and I said yes even though it's a good car I can't wait for the Audi!

Don't forget to get some pics up when you get yours.

Status 40 as of this morning with the tracker stating it's on it's way to dealers.....

Reactions: gibboson8 and NICK-C
Status 40 as of this morning with the tracker stating it's on it's way to dealers.....
Exactly the same here. Living near Sheerness (which I presume my car went to), we often see car transporters. This morning, my missus sent me a picture of one as she was sat behind one with brand new A3's on it.. I wonder if one of them was mine :D

Reactions: Kuku and NICK-C
Exactly the same here. Living near Sheerness (which I presume my car went to), we often see car transporters. This morning, my missus sent me a picture of one as she was sat behind one with brand new A3's on it.. I wonder if one of them was mine :D

Mine will be in Grimsby....I want to go and find it....I know I have the niggle in my head but it's quickly evaporating knowing the car is getting closer....:rockwoot:

Audi CS told me that the order tracking will be fully live on 8th October and I will be able to track my order even though it is a contract hire through VWFS.

Reactions: gibboson8
Mine has gone to status 20 this morning so hoping for early November pickup!

Reactions: Kuku and gibboson8
Mines just arrived in the UK!! :blackrs4:

How exciting...tracker at Status 70 this morning - however does this mean the car is at dealers (as tracker says call to make collection plans) or en route still?

Sales guy normally has Friday's off so hopefully early next week the covers will be taken off and the car will be mine!

How's everyone else with Week 38 build getting on? Any collections planned as yet?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 268
Reactions: gibboson8 and NICK-C
How exciting...tracker at Status 70 this morning - however does this mean the car is at dealers (as tracker says call to make collection plans) or en route still?

Sales guy normally has Friday's off so hopefully early next week the covers will be taken off and the car will be mine!

How's everyone else with Week 38 build getting on? Any collections planned as yet?
Mine changed this morning too. I'm booked in to sign financials this weekend, but going to give them a call today to see when the earliest will be that I can collect it.

Reactions: Kuku
Mine changed this morning too. I'm booked in to sign financials this weekend, but going to give them a call today to see when the earliest will be that I can collect it.

Brilliant stuff - let me know how you get on!

Wonder if the Audi finance packages have been updated (as norm 1st Oct is new period) and more favourable to help sales...make sure you check...

I called dealers yesterday and they said the car was with them and apparently even had its reg number on and that it was available for pick up anytime. However as I need it to be delivered to my home address it will take another 5 working days, i.e. fingers crossed I'll receive it next Thursday! Countdown has begun! :sunglasses:

Just spoke to my sales guy, said the car has arrived at their warehouse (not their actual dealership as building work is being done). As mentioned, I'm off to sign paperwork and sort registration. He said to me on the phone it's looking like the back end of next week, possibly even the weekend for pick-up. Would probably have to be weekend anyway as not sure I'll be able to get time off work!

Monday after work collection arranged :)

Reactions: NICK-C and gibboson8
Just really for anyone who wants an idea of how long every stage took (dealers normally quote 3-4 weeks from build to delivery) - this is my cars progression (planned in for BW38 but started a few days early). I know I was trying to work out from others posts of partial dates as when to expect mine so have updated tracker status with that dates dealer sees below :racer:

Order Status 00: 14/07/15
Order Status 10: 30/07/15
Order Status 20: 21/08/15
Order Status 21: 10/09/15
Order Status 22: 11/09/15
Order Status 23: 12/09/15
Order Status 24: 14/09/15
Order Status 30: 20/09/15
Released to Ship 20/09/15
At port of exit: 22/09/15
Order Status 38: 23/09/15
Shipped: 25/09/15
Order Status 39: 26/09/15
Arrival at Port: 28/09/15
Transport Order: 28/09/15
Order Status 40: 29/09/15
Despatch to Dealer: 01/10/15
Arrival at dealer: 01/10/15
Order Status 70: 02/10/15
Collection (planned): 05/10/15

Hope that helps anyone going through the daily, weekly ritual of seeing what progress has been made with their order

Reactions: David B, gibboson8, akk_0091 and 1 other person
I have planned to collect mine on Saturday 10th October, as to get there during or after work isn't going to be possible.. but what's a few more days :p

Kuku.. Hope it all goes well today. Looking forward to seeing it! Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Kuku