yourAudi - Track New Car Order

You lucky boy! I've still got 75 days until it hits the dealer...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 13.49.27.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 13.49.27.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 476
Reactions: Jay_A and NICK-C
It's gutting, I'm desperate to get out of my BMW and into my Audi.

I hate the BMW!

Tell me about it I am using my wife's Astra at the moment, it's not a bad car but also not an Audi!

Reactions: slayaz
We have an A3 on order for a new rep we have taken on as well and that was down as BW this week but it's built and due in a few weeks. Just my luck to get the longer delivery date, maybe I can use his A3 until November

Hi All,

I am new to this forum was wondering if you can give me some information..

My audi has arrived in UK today so how long will it take to arrive at the delaer?

I have ordered a Audi A3 Sportback S Line
Colour - Scuba Blue

Welcome.
I think it can vary a little but usually as far as I know it's a few days up to a week.

Welcome.
I think it can vary a little but usually as far as I know it's a few days up to a week.

Thanks for the information.. Am just buzzing to get the car been waiting since June :)

Well it shouldn't be too long now then mate and don't forget to get pics up once you have it.

Well it shouldn't be too long now then mate and don't forget to get pics up once you have it.

Yeh will put some pics up :).. Also i was thinking to get tints and i have an option between Smoke tints or Midnight ones which one would you recommend?

Having just checked the tracker I'm now in the paint shop - build week is/was wk 38 so looks like we've started a few days earlier....

Reactions: NICK-C
Yeh will put some pics up :).. Also i was thinking to get tints and i have an option between Smoke tints or Midnight ones which one would you recommend?
Look forward to the pics.

Sorry cant help you on the tints.

Having just checked the tracker I'm now in the paint shop - build week is/was wk 38 so looks like we've started a few days earlier....

Likewise, my replacement S3 is in the paint shop and also come forward a few days as was originally BW38

Hi All,

I am new to this forum was wondering if you can give me some information..

My audi has arrived in UK today so how long will it take to arrive at the delaer?

It can take 2 weeks depending on the dealership and haulage/transporter company they are using. Its the vaguest part in the whole build/ship/deliver process as its pretty much out of Audi control and down to the dealers and there subcontracted haulage companies

I checked mine yesterday and was in paint. Just checked today and now about to be assembled. Sure mine was build week 38. It's seems to be moving pretty quick.

Mines now on its way to the UK as of yesterday. Extremely excited now:)

I checked mine yesterday and was in paint. Just checked today and now about to be assembled. Sure mine was build week 38. It's seems to be moving pretty quick.

Same here. Monday it was Prep, Wednesday Paint. Today QC.

Don't know wether to be excited or assume it's wrong....

Reactions: MikeParkin
Yeah I'm sure I've read on here that it's slightly delayed as well. I'll see how it goes as my dealer are not very good at letting me know how things are going.

Anyone know what status code 38 relates to? Your are Audi's 1 millionth customer and as a result, we've upgraded your order to the R8 V10 Sypder with every perceivable optional extra?

That would be good if it meant that! I think it means it is built as I believe codes are as below:

Status 10 - your car has a rough week number
Status 20 your week no has been confirmed
Status 30 parts gathering
Status 38 - the car has been built
Status 39 - it's on the train to Emden in Germany
Status 40 - it's at UK port
Status 50 - transport to dealer
Status 70 Dealer.

Could be sitting at the port - who knows. The status maybe hasn't been updated for a few days.

Hurry up already!!

Also moved into 'Assembly' yesterday...still there at the moment but could be too early for system update?

Or could be assembled from tomorrow which is wk 38?

Anyhow wonder if it'll land in time for my birthday in 3 wks.....

Does the link earlier in the thread still work for anyone https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/{ordernumber} - using it without the braces etc but I get an access forbidden page

Last edited:
My official page says it's left Ingolstadt but the order status in the back end doesn't reflect these.

I wouldn't put much faith in their tracking system if I'm being honest. I think they are way behind updating it as my one shot through the various phases in a few days so they had obviously built it and just hadn't updated the system.

My BW38 is already in QC :grinning:

Expecting collection in 4 weeks but hoping for sooner

Yeah mine is the same fingers crossed it's sooner. I've emailed my dealer to see if they can shed any light but there useless at the best of times so see how it goes.

Yeah mine is the same fingers crossed it's sooner. I've emailed my dealer to see if they can shed any light but there useless at the best of times so see how it goes.

It really is a lottery once it leaves the factory and dealer is saying pretty much the same thing that's why I am telling myself 4 weeks from date it comes out of QC

Yup I'm in QC too as of today...2 days to put it together...

Strange how the BW thing works as construction according to the blurb behind the scenes was due to start today but like a few of you we are all a little ahead...

Very jealous that yours are all ticking along nicely. I've got BW39 so it's still sitting in preparation.. surely they can bring it forward :)

Haha wishful thinking, I didn't expect mine to be so quick through but I've never used this system so might be the norm. Got my first few mods ready and it's getting pro detailed once I've collected it.

It's arrived in Tyneside, so just waiting for some helpful transporter driver to take it up the road now. Hopefully have it for the weekend.

Batch of detailing and cleaning products ordered from UF. Went for Gtechniq C1 and Exo V2 and will take the day off work to apply this myself. Would have loved Crystal Serum but you can only get it applied through approved detailers.

Excitement levels are rising!

Reactions: NICK-C
Very jealous that yours are all ticking along nicely. I've got BW39 so it's still sitting in preparation.. surely they can bring it forward :)

Check tomorrow as I'm sure it was the Weds it started to move. Stage a day and then Sat/Sun in Assembly with QC since yesterday.

Funnily enough dealers rang me yesterday to say this was BW and I replied with the cars in QC....they don't get that level of info apparently? Not sure but don't mind just pass QC nicely please and be thorough and then find the train, the ship, the transporter and give me the keys :)

Check tomorrow as I'm sure it was the Weds it started to move. Stage a day and then Sat/Sun in Assembly with QC since yesterday.

Funnily enough dealers rang me yesterday to say this was BW and I replied with the cars in QC....they don't get that level of info apparently? Not sure but don't mind just pass QC nicely please and be thorough and then find the train, the ship, the transporter and give me the keys :)
Nothing as of yet, though wasn't getting my hopes up anyway.

My dealer said the same when I mentioned previously about the yourAudi site, though I guess it is still in beta. Would be a nice birthday present for you should it arrive round that time! Mine will be about 3 weeks later, nice belated present!

Mine's showing as dispatched from Ingolstadt since the weekend but the code is 38?

Now showing as arrived in the UK via the portal but on code 39. Odd!

Yeah I think it can be a bit odd with the tracking at times. Unfortunately mine has been on BW45 and status 10 since I ordered 2nd July. If it is correct that it goes to BW confirmed (status 20) 4 weeks before BW I am really hoping this means it will change on 5th October otherwise I am guessing it will be late!
Sounds like you guys will be getting yours soon

Yeah I think it can be a bit odd with the tracking at times. Unfortunately mine has been on BW45 and status 10 since I ordered 2nd July. If it is correct that it goes to BW confirmed (status 20) 4 weeks before BW I am really hoping this means it will change on 5th October otherwise I am guessing it will be late!
Sounds like you guys will be getting yours soon
Very odd mate. Mine wasn't due to be built until now, so its 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Fingers crossed they all turn up soon:)

Yeah hope they all turn up soon.
I am not too fussed I would prefer it early November instead of late November but at least it gives me another month to save and probably put some winters on as soon as it comes!

Mines just left Ingolstadt, so is now in the hands of the gods. Hope I get dealt a better hand than last time as it was from this point it all started going belly-up.