yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Will move to status 60 when on the transporter and then status 70 when it gets to the dealer (not sure what happens to 50!). As you said, your car might end up on the same transporter as mine and RYes3's

Thanks, I have just spoke to Audi CS and they're saying my car is still to be unloaded from the ship, The only ship I thought it could have come on was the African Highway and that left early yesterday morning.

Will move to status 60 when on the transporter and then status 70 when it gets to the dealer (not sure what happens to 50!). As you said, your car might end up on the same transporter as mine and RYes3's

I hadn't realised there was a status 60, is that visible on the tracker?

I hadn't realised there was a status 60, is that visible on the tracker?

Status 60 is sometimes visible in the tracker data though due to the relatively short delivery times and the fact that the tracker only updates once a day it is common for a direct jump from 40 to 70. I assume you are still at status 40?

Reactions: RYes3
Status 60 is sometimes visible in the tracker data though due to the relatively short delivery times and the fact that the tracker only updates once a day it is common for a direct jump from 40 to 70. I assume you are still at status 40?
Thanks, makes sense. Yeah still at 40, you?

Thanks, makes sense. Yeah still at 40, you?

Yes, more than a little like groundhog day! To make matters worse work commitments from next week on will make if very difficult for me to fit in a car handover (sure I will manage though!)

Hearing my car should be arriving at the dealership Monday.. Hopefully will pick it up on Tuesday! :yes:

Reactions: RYes3, Chemist and StevoGuide7
African Highway has updated that it'll be getting into Sheerness tomorrow at 15:00. Really hoping my S1 is on it this time! Almost 4 weeks since it left Quality Control.

Reactions: Fuzzyb, RYes3 and StevoGuide7
Just had a quick look and I'm on the boat and on status 39, so must be the African Highway - Riviera, did yours get on it?

Reactions: RivieraS1
:sob: No :blownose:

Mines still showing as on the train and status 38.

It'll be 4 weeks tomorrow....

Gran Canaria Car is off to Sheerness, ETA Sunday 24th April 16:00.

Hopefully mine will be on that one. Considering I'm supposed to be picking him up on Saturday 30th, it's cutting it a bit fine....

Hope my tracker changes overnight as I have arranged to pick my car up on Monday! Here's hoping you guys get some movement on your orders soon.

Hope my tracker changes overnight as I have arranged to pick my car up on Monday! Here's hoping you guys get some movement on your orders soon.

Who did you get an update from about the transporter?

I can't seem to get any updates from anyone, they're all saying the same thing that it can be there 7-10 days

Contacted Audi cs earlier in the week and got the usual 7-10 days from port of entry to dealer. Got a message from the dealer today , saying that they would have the car ready on Monday. Didn't manage to speak to them directly. Am expecting / assuming that tracker will move to status 70 tonight. My car will have been at Grimsby for 7/8 days.

I got a call today too, gave me my registration number (it got an RS in it too which I am over the moon with!) and told me that they will be receiving the car very soon. Going in on Monday morning to finalise paperwork! It's getting close!

@RivieraS1 any news on your's yet? Must be really frustrating for you!

I'm hoping mine is 7/8 days at Grimsby, well hopefully less. But 7/8 days will mean I'll get it before I go away for the weekend to the lakes so will be a nice drive up!

I'm code 60! :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    178 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: StevoGuide7
I got a call today too, gave me my registration number (it got an RS in it too which I am over the moon with!) and told me that they will be receiving the car very soon. Going in on Monday morning to finalise paperwork! It's getting close!

Status 60 this morning! I was hoping that you would get one if the "RS" plates as I knew they were available (I got one too as it fits my initials!).

I'm hoping mine is 7/8 days at Grimsby, well hopefully less. But 7/8 days will mean I'll get it before I go away for the weekend to the lakes so will be a nice drive up!

Hopefully you'll have the same kind of turnaround as me from Grimsby or maybe sooner! Nice first drive if it all works out!

Yes!!! Finally! This morning it's updated to say that it's on a boat!

Although I'm now unsure if it means it's being loaded onto Gran Canaria Car which leaves Emden today, or on African Highway which got into Sheerness yesterday. I'll see if the dealers know more when I go on later this morning to do the paperwork etc.

Reactions: RYes3, Fuzzyb and StevoGuide7
Everyone seems to be sorting their paperwork out before the collection date.

I spoke to my local dealer and he said that he can't sort a reg or the paperwork ect till he has the chassis number, I don't think he really knows what he is doing haha.

It may be individual preferences in regards to doing the paperwork etc early. I could have chosen my plate today, but I've got a private plate (L011 FUN) going on mine. I didn't go in early for either of my Beetles - just did it on the day I picked them up. Only takes 10-15 minutes, so it's no big deal.

Although I'm now unsure if it means it's being loaded onto Gran Canaria Car which leaves Emden today, or on African Highway which got into Sheerness yesterday. I'll see if the dealers know more when I go on later this morning to do the paperwork etc.
Great news! It's probably already in the UK now then!

Good stuff mate!

Great news! It's probably already in the UK now then!

Maybe it was on African Highway then? I'll know tomorrow cos if it updates to being in the UK then it will have been on that one. If it still says at sea then on Gran Canaria as that's still on its way.

Good stuff mate!

Well it had to happen eventually lol.

Just hope it doesn't end up stuck at Sheerness for weeks on end now. He did say it could still be 4 weeks! But should be next weekend. I'm trying (and failing) not to get too excited!

Still saying mines on a ship, so I'm going to conclude he's on Gran Canaria.

Well finally tracker updated this morning to say it's on way to UK but no idea what ship as i spoke to CS on Friday evening and they could only tell me it was still at port waiting to go on a ship. Thing is the only ship that has left Emden was the City of Amsterdam that left on Friday lunchtime and arrived in Tyne yesterday afternoon. Next ship only docked in Emden yesterday afternoon and doesn't leave until this afternoon so i am guessing that the tracker is 24hrs behind and my car is already offloaded in Tyne.

Still on code 60 this morning grrrr! Been into the dealer and signed all the paperwork this morning though so nothing left to do really when it finally turns up. Hopefully be in it by the end of the week. The bit after the boat is without doubt the worst part of the wait!

@StevoGuide7 are you picking yours up today? Assume you got on a transporter before mine if so.

Ayone else have any updates? @RivieraS1 @PhilDarnell ?

Reactions: StevoGuide7
Still on code 60 this morning grrrr! Been into the dealer and signed all the paperwork this morning though so nothing left to do really when it finally turns up. Hopefully be in it by the end of the week. The bit after the boat is without doubt the worst part of the wait!

@StevoGuide7 are you picking yours up today? Assume you got on a transporter before mine if so.

Ayone else have any updates? @RivieraS1 @PhilDarnell ?

Yes, I am picking mine up today, my car arrived at the dealer on Friday (tracker still says 60 though!!).

Hmm, hope I'm not having the wool pulled over my eyes and it's already there!

Enjoy it anyhow, it's been a long wait haha!

Unbelievable, spoke to Audi UK and my car is at the dealership, despite me being there this morning and being told that it hasn't turned up yet! Not happy!

Unbelievable, spoke to Audi UK and my car is at the dealership, despite me being there this morning and being told that it hasn't turned up yet! Not happy!

Wait so when you went into the dealership today for the paperwork they said they didn't have the car yet? Jesus...

Wait so when you went into the dealership today for the paperwork they said they didn't have the car yet? Jesus...

Yep, just spoken to them and they are insisting that it isn't there. Benefit of the doubt being given at the moment, either Audi UK are wrong and it hasn't turned up yet or I am being lied to. I am hoping the first case is the truth as I really could do without another local dealer that can't be trusted, but we shall see. You wouldn't believe the terrible experiences I have had with my last 2 Audi purchases across 2 other dealers!

Mine's still showing as on the boat. Gran Canaris has left now so hopefully it'll update to say it's in the UK tomorrow morning.

My dealer said they normally get them quickly from the port to the dealers and he would know more on Tuesday. I took that to mean that it would be picked up either today or Tuesday.

Yep, just spoken to them and they are insisting that it isn't there. Benefit of the doubt being given at the moment, either Audi UK are wrong and it hasn't turned up yet or I am being lied to. I am hoping the first case is the truth as I really could do without another local dealer that can't be trusted, but we shall see. You wouldn't believe the terrible experiences I have had with my last 2 Audi purchases across 2 other dealers!

Hope you get to the bottom of it. I think you are approaching it in the right way in giving the dealer the benefit of the doubt as what do they have to gain by telling you that the car is not there. Have you got back in touch with the dealer?

Hope you get to the bottom of it. I think you are approaching it in the right way in giving the dealer the benefit of the doubt as what do they have to gain by telling you that the car is not there. Have you got back in touch with the dealer?

Yeah I can't really see any benefit other than them hoping to put it in May figures if they have already hit target for April. Will see what happens tomorrow/Wednesday, if I hear nothing I will be back on to Audi UK.

I've had enough now to be honest haha, April has been completely swallowed up with all this tracking etc!

Have you collected now?

Do you know where their compound is? If so, go and have a nose around for your car.

Not really had an update as such but Audi UK have said my car will be at the dealership before the end of the week and told me to speak to my dealers to make them aware I want it before the end of the week (Which I already have) so I'm hoping I'll be getting it this week fingers crossed.

Completely forgot about it when filling my car up with petrol this morning and filled my tank so need to do some driving this week now haha.

Hello - first time poster. Reading some of the posts in this thread, I seem to have been really lucky with my order. Ordered an A3 S line with lots of options on 28th February. Construction was confirmed for 11th April, but actually started a week earlier. Car arrived in the UK last week, should be with the dealer tomorrow, and collecting on Saturday. Coming from a long line of Golfs (GTi, and three GTDs) I'm really looking forward to my first Audi.

Reactions: Chemist and RYes3