yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Stages 21-24 seem to be automated in the tracker, and occur from the Thursday - Saturday prior to the build week. Those stages are panel shop through to quality control. Status 30 in the api page or your car has the factory on the main page will confirm it really has been built and on its way.

Mine went though stages 21-24 across 6-10th Feb with a build week of 10th Feb, but didn’t leave the factory until 20th Feb. Fingers crossed you get status 30 early next week.

Reactions: RS03???
Oh, I was wondering why everything happened so fast!
That makes sense. Thanks

Seems life is stirring. SMS from the Dealer - targeting the 1st week of June.. Fingers crossed.. little teaser before the lockdown.. Screenshot 2020 05 16 at 103028

Reactions: Cj10, Johnoz and Walternate
Another 2 weeks more to wait, while the Show room is refitted for isolation to allow staff to come back.

Thanks, will continue to get the fix by watching RS3's on youtube and scanning through this forum

Finally.. Picked up my new Toy from the showroom, have been a long wait. As expected, Social Distancing, check all , sign final set of papers with your own pen. 42 miles on the clock and near full tank of petrol. In and out within 30mins and drove from Chiswick to Reading on the M4 at a steady 50miles per hour due to smart-lane road works with shed load of average speed cameras. Driven at this speed consumption was just over 40mpg. Good consumption indication, reality may be between 25 to 30 is my guess.
Did switch between Comfort and Dynamic while sitting at 50mph, could not notice the difference on the exhaust.
Decided to leave the car at the detailer, immediately from the show-room for a full ppf application so as to reduce the chances of stone chips etc.. Few more days to wait.
Very pleased with the initial drive. Once the car is back from the detailer, then will spend time running 'myself' in and familiarising with the soft features. In the meantime, time to flick through the white A3 owners manual -dated Nov 2019 and a CD with Onboard A3 on the sleeve with the same Nov 2019 date.
Waiting on car reg to show up on DVLA database, so can arrange Insurance to take over from the Audi 5 day cover.
will add a snap on the post pic area, https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/posts/3587312/

Reactions: Cj10
Finally Insured using compare.. £410. Tried AIB and ChrisKnott could not match or better very surprisingly.

Finally Insured using compare.. £410. Tried AIB and ChrisKnott could not match or better very surprisingly.

that’s excellent compared to the quotes you we’re getting a while ago, I believe? My car is now run in, and I am averaging 22 mpg.

Reactions: RS03???
Hi Rs1, can I ask what spec you have gone for?
Beat this! Ordered my car in November 2021, the latest build date is May 2023. OK, yes it is Vorsprung and Exclusive paint (sepang blue). Ah well, anticipation is a wonderful thing and the long term test reports are all very complementary.