yourAudi - Track New Car Order

I understand that you can have the reg that your car will be registered to now because mine is going on my private plate, however do you guys see no price difference between selecting the model of the car manually vs entering a reg already registered (random reg from autotrader for exmple)? Such a big difference for me.

Just tried using a reg off auto trader and it come up about £50 cheaper... although I added on a few things (legal, injury, protected NC) to the one I bought yesterday so I’m guessing they’d be pretty much the same mate

Funny one is... I’ve gone with Admiral yesterday and when I put a reg in just now, they weren’t even on the list haha

Just tried using a reg off auto trader and it come up about £50 cheaper... although I added on a few things (legal, injury, protected NC) to the one I bought yesterday so I’m guessing they’d be pretty much the same mate

Funny one is... I’ve gone with Admiral yesterday and when I put a reg in just now, they weren’t even on the list haha

I've had that before myself when doing a comparison search, sometimes Admiral and all their sister companies wont show up because their systems are down for maintenance. Crazy thing for me is that Admiral were £1000 annually cheaper than the next lowest quote (which also featured a black box, whereas Admiral didn't!)

I've had that before myself when doing a comparison search, sometimes Admiral and all their sister companies wont show up because their systems are down for maintenance. Crazy thing for me is that Admiral were £1000 annually cheaper than the next lowest quote (which also featured a black box, whereas Admiral didn't!)

Admiral and their partner companies come out the best for me... not an awful lot in it but I phoned them and they knocked 20% off the add-ons (legal, injury etc) so I’ve gone with them! Admiral did offer me one with a black box... £30 cheaper than without a box haha

It’s a total lottery getting insurance quotes

I'm gonna take the Audi 5 day drive away insurance and try get a quote with my reg once it's on their system.

They can give you a quote just by searching your car model which incidently is an Audi RS3 Quattro TFSI 400PS (or something similar).

They can give you a quote just by searching your car model which incidently is an Audi RS3 Quattro TFSI 400PS (or something similar).

Many companies don’t differentiate between the sportback and saloon on their systems with is a little odd too... I tried to explain when I was on the phone that it was a saloon but they only list one 2018 RS3 and it’s just listed as you’ve wrote it there mate

They differentiate by number of doors; so 5 on sportback, 4 on Saloon.

But ultimately I don’t think it really matters. It’s an RS3 and I’ve never been asked if my car was a hatch or saloon if I had an accident ever.

They differentiate by number of doors; so 5 on sportback, 4 on Saloon.

Yea I’ve seen a few places differentiate that way... Admiral and their partner companies don’t even give that option ha

New reg received, documents signed, insurance paid and booked in for collection at 1pm Friday! Can't wait now!!!

Reactions: Adi7r
New reg received, documents signed, insurance paid and booked in for collection at 1pm Friday! Can't wait now!!!
You be so excited, bet you won’t sleep much. Look forward to pics :)

Reactions: PaulGTR
Haha I might have the M6 as well if the weather gets too bad :(

It’s all clear here so far mate... fingers crossed we can all get our cars picked up in a few days time and the snow keeps away

Reactions: Adi7r and JamesCrs3
It’s all clear here so far mate... fingers crossed we can all get our cars picked up in a few days time and the snow keeps away

The snows arrived now... it better clear up by this time tomorrow haha

Reactions: Adi7r
My car arrived to Spain on last Friday. Yesterday it reached the local storage space. I won't have it this week but at lease I hope I can see it this Friday.

Reactions: Spinstorm
The snows arrived now... it better clear up by this time tomorrow haha

Collection isn’t looking too good for tomorrow... the snows not letting up and I dont fancy battling through it to get the car 40 miles home in it... will have to see what it’s like in the morning :seenoevil:

Collection isn’t looking too good for tomorrow... the snows not letting up and I dont fancy battling through it to get the car 40 miles home in it... will have to see what it’s like in the morning :seenoevil:
That bad? Where do you live mate? I've got to count on the trains to be running to get up there on friday!

That bad? Where do you live mate? I've got to count on the trains to be running to get up there on friday!

40 ish miles to the west on the coast mate... one of my mates lives in Carlisle and sent me this photo early on this morning... and it’s been snowing ever since, with tomorrow and Friday supposed to be even worse...

DBA8A586 2806 4AA8 BC83 22AD9695E7F3

Been messaging the salesman and he said conditions aren’t too good... he’s going to get in touch in the morning and we’ll go from there

Looks like i’ll have to wait about 3 months for my 18’ S Line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40 ish miles to the west on the coast mate... one of my mates lives in Carlisle and sent me this photo early on this morning... and it’s been snowing ever since, with tomorrow and Friday supposed to be even worse...

View attachment 149655

Been messaging the salesman and he said conditions aren’t too good... he’s going to get in touch in the morning and we’ll go from there
Oh dear, looks like train will most likely be cancelled as well. Going to get a mate to drive me up if that is the case. :laughing:

Reactions: Phil3
Oh dear, looks like train will most likely be cancelled as well. Going to get a mate to drive me up if that is the case. :laughing:

I’ll maybe see you there on Friday mate if I can’t get there tomorrow haha

Haha yes mate, I'll probably get there around midday. Let's just hope the dealers can get to work :tearsofjoy:

haha that would just top it off mate if they couldn’t get in! I’ll keep you updated on here how I get on tomorrow if I’m collecting or not

Oh my god, today is painful!

It's probably not helping as the office is practically empty because of the snow so I have a little more time on my hands than usual. I've tried getting hold of the dealer to check we're still on for tomorrow, they're not snowed in and that the car is on site (it wasn't last week), but I've been unable to get hold of them (he isn't replying to my emails either). I'm trying not to pester them, but I need to check otherwise there is no point taking tomorrow off to collect it.

I feel like a child on Christmas Eve!

It's no better once you've collected, mine has been sat outside all day covered in snow :-(

Reactions: PaulGTR and Adi7r
Today’s off the cards for my collection... salesman’s off tomorrow, plus the weathers doesn’t look any better... so it might have to be Saturday for me :seenoevil:

Today’s off the cards for my collection... salesman’s off tomorrow, plus the weathers doesn’t look any better... so it might have to be Saturday for me :seenoevil:

That's a shame mate, hopefully this weather will clear off soon enough so that you can collect your car!

I've had another delay myself, the boat that is transporting my car has anchored in the north sea. They wont be setting off again until this weather clears up apparently and Audi estimate they'll be anchored there until the 3rd.

Looking likely that collection day for me will be sometime w/c 12th

Here's a first world problem for you.

Dealer just called and said they have an issue in that the weather has frozen all the water pipes and they have no running water.

They said I can collect the car tomorrow as planned, but they might not be able to get it showroom ready.

Would you collect it, or wait for the full "new car experience" of collecting from the showroom all nice and shiny?

Dealer just called and said they have an issue in that the weather has frozen all the water pipes and they have no running water.

They said I can collect the car tomorrow as planned, but they might not be able to get it showroom ready.

Would you collect it, or wait for the full "new car experience" of collecting from the showroom all nice and shiny?
I would honestly just go and pick the car up. Even if they detail the car, 5 mins on the road and it'll be filthy again so it really makes no odds imo

I would honestly just go and pick the car up. Even if they detail the car, 5 mins on the road and it'll be filthy again so it really makes no odds imo

agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s pretty much what I said, but I was just checking I wasn’t being impatient.

That’s good news mate... they won’t be able to get their hands on it and cover it in swirl marks haha

Car had a 5th March build date and went to code 21 today. How long do you think until it arrives?

I'm lookimg forward for my 210 mile trip from south birmingham to carlisle at 7 in the morning! Should be eventful anyway! :grin:

Reactions: Phil3
I'm lookimg forward for my 210 mile trip from south birmingham to carlisle at 7 in the morning! Should be eventful anyway! :grin:

Hopefully you’ll get there by Monday :sweatsmile:

Reactions: JamesCrs3