bling bling new wheels

scott b

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
at long last finaly got round to putting the polished RS6 wheels on the car, not the best pics in the world, comments welcome

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

tbh honest it shouldnt be to bad, the car only does a 100 - 150 miles a week, most of them are motorway, just need some longer bolts as i had to fir 6mm spacers

sure they have laquer on them so would clean up when washing the car. looks good mate puts a hole new look to the tierd old wheels if you ask me like the black bits too

Yep looks nice, i just cannot choose which wheels to have and its driving me mad lol

Jay

looks pretty cool that mate,,!
not to sure about the whole new look to a tierd old wheel comment though!!!
i think they look as cool now , as the day they came out,, classics never look old !!!

They look really nice!! Wish I could see some without the black inner's to compare.

On a side note, do you have indicators on your wing mirrors or is it a reflection?

Your car is really nice! Love the styling mods you've done.

They look really nice!! Wish I could see some without the black inner's to compare.

On a side note, do you have indicators on your wing mirrors or is it a reflection?

Your car is really nice! Love the styling mods you've done.

think its just a reflection mate

What are they, polished with a lacquer top coat?

They look great, I love RS6 wheels!

Looks good fella - not seem the S Line rims done like this before and am impressed how well it works! Are you on Sport springs or have you gone slightly lower?

Looks good mate - just use regular doses of wheel wax and avoid curbs (and don't let anything that has it's meat and 2 veg missing as it will curb them!)