Who was it who was selling S3 Brakes in their sig?

DaveA3

Audi A-Trizzle!
Reaction score
Not regarding my ones Andrew dont worry :p

But who was it who was selling S3 brakes in their sig recently? my mate wants some

cheers

Dave

aww ok :( hes got a mk4 golf so will have calipers already i believe. He needs carriers discs and pads

cheers man

What are the S3 brakes like in comparison to the ones on TDi Quattro?

The S3 calipers are possibly the best calipers ever produced on a standard car. I had to remove them from my car because they were too good! Luckily for you I have a spare set so send me some cash and they're all yours :whistle2:

I'd definatley be interested as I feel I could do with better brakes sometimes. Sounds like you are being a tad sarcastic though hahah but difficult to tell on a forum. How much are you looking for? And is it for front and rear? Pads and discs too?

Mate I wouldn't take advantage of you like that. You won't really notice any difference with the S3 calipers. What most of the A3 boys do is get S3 carriers so they can re position their standard calipers to take bigger discs to improve breaking. It just seems quite hard to find S3 carriers as they tend to sell very fast.

And here is the Vulture himself :lmfao:

lol well you didnt even have chance to sell the pads either lmao.

Pro Vulture

0511-1005-2214-0249_Cartoon_vulture_or_buzzard_snickering_while_sitting_on_a_tree_branch_clipart_image.jpg

PM me if you want - I had an add up in the classifieds for carriers, callipers, discs and pads, not sure if it is still there, but I still have them.