bleeding/changing coolant

its the pipe on the left if you are standing in front of the car another tip that works when bleeding the coolant system is to raise the coolant expansion tank about four or five inches . doing this realy does help

What are the tell tale signs of it not been bled properly?? I just done mine after a water pipe came off due to a dodgey expansion tank top not releasing the pressure. Got a new top on but still unsure if it's bled correctly?

What are the tell tale signs of it not been bled properly?? I just done mine after a water pipe came off due to a dodgey expansion tank top not releasing the pressure. Got a new top on but still unsure if it's bled correctly?
any trapped air in the system will work its way out in time . the trapped air will be replaced with coolant so keep a close eye on the coolant level in the header tank

my plan is with a second person, pull back the left hand hose and keep the expanion bottle filled up at the same time, so hopefully avoiding any air locks, this is how we used to change the coolant on some nissans