S3 8L windscreen needed ASAP!

stevewushu

Reaction score
This won't post in the classifieds section for some reason? Maybe coz I'm using the iPad?

Anyway, need a new windscreen ASAP! Preferably this weekend please anyone!?

Just about to sell car on Sunday and a crack appeared this avo :-/

If anyone in Kettering, Northampton, Milton Keynes or London (tomorrow only) has one to sell please PM me!

thank you!

And apologies for doing a Wanted post here. Why won't it post in classifieds???

There was a couple of S3s being broken in the classifieds, if that helps, if not, can you not just do it through your insurance, its about £70 and doesnt affect your no claims.

Been quoted £135 for a new one, fitted, can be done Monday (day after sale). Insurance would take forever to get sorted.
will take a look at a couple of breakers like you said Nilz.

Been quoted £135 for a new one, fitted, can be done Monday (day after sale). Insurance would take forever to get sorted.
will take a look at a couple of breakers like you said Nilz.
call auto windscreens/autoglass in the morning, you dont have to wait for the insurance (assuming you have cover that his.. :))

dude, if you buy a used windscreen, how do you plan on fitting it?

You said yourself above, it's cheap as chips from a proper place, fully fitted. Do that, agree a sale with the buyer on condition that a new screen is fitted at your cost, and everyone is happy

Hi mate don't know if you still need one but I've got a spare one that i was going to fit to my car but never did? I live down in canterbury though?