Audi-Sport.Net Merchandise

HullRs3

RS3 8P (2012)
Reaction score
I know there has been a thread on this issue started a year ago but I cannot see anywhere on the Forum where members can purchase any ASN merchandise. Is this still be looked into or does the odd item just get taken to the large events? I managed to get a lanyard & an AIP T-Shirt at AIP 2012 as this was the first event I have been to as a new member. I work colleague of mine & friend has said he has got a golfing brollie & a car sticker. If I am unable to pickup a brollie at my first local event tomorrow then I would like to purchase at least one brollie, & if you do fleeces or sweatshirts then one of these too.

Last edited:
I think it's fair to say it's in the pipe line. You can order ASN stickers and Lanyards for now, tax disc holders are in negotiation stages I think, and fleece/sweatshirts is something for the future.

I know there has been a thread on this issue started a year ago but I cannot see anywhere on the Forum where members can purchase any ASN merchandise. Is this still be looked into or does the odd item just get taken to the large events? I managed to get a lanyard & an AIP T-Shirt at AIP 2012 as this was the first event I have been to as a new member. I work colleague of mine & friend has said he has got a golfing brollie & a car sticker. If I am unable to pickup a brollie at my first local event tomorrow then I would like to purchase at least one brollie, & if you do fleeces or sweatshirts then one of these too.

As joe has said, we will be adding more items into the mini store, but we are doing so, one or two items at a time John. As anything new becomes available we will post it up on site announcements. We welcome suggestions from members and we will pass these on to admin. :) x