Audi a3 concert 2 ipod connection

JAMI308

Jamie H - Cumbria
Reaction score
Just wondering if any one could help....

i I have the genuine Audi iPod / iPhone interface fitted in my car and the wire comes out in the glove box etc.

The problem is I have a iphone 5 and the connector is a iphone 4 (17 pin connecter). I am just wondering wether or not you can get a different cable to come out of the ipod interface unit that is for the iphone 5? Because any adapters I have used haven't worked to make my iphone 5 work with that interface and it's doing my nut in as It's pretty useless to me as it is!!

Any help apprechiated cheers!!

Ive attached the picture shows a cable from CD player to the interface then the interface then a cable from the interface to iphone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 163
Just get an adaptor from Apple that changes the 30pin connector to a lighting connector... Or a cheap copy off ebay? Lol

Just get an adaptor from Apple that changes the 30pin connector to a lighting connector... Or a cheap copy off ebay? Lol

thats what i did and its no problem, i bought the official apple one tho, as i always get problems with 3rd party adaptors now with the apple iOS not recognising the product. think its £25 from tesco

Reactions: dannyh1991uk
Yeah I bought 2 adapters none worked! Was trying to get the cable for the module rather than than buy apples own connector! Cheers tho lads might have to just buy the adapter