Coolant hose leak,part number?Where to obtain?

ruffrida

Reaction score
Evening all,

As the title says really. Noticed a bit of fluid under me car today coming from the rear of the engine, on further inspection I noticed that the was leak coming from a coolant pipe that runs under the fuel pump,it's quite long and goes all round the engine to the large top hose at the right of the engine.
Had a quick search around and can't seem to find it anywhere, hope someone can help?
Cheers.

was your puddle about central under the back of the engine? ive been losing coolant slowly, at first thought it was my oil cooler but now im not certain as puddle doesnt seem to be under the cooler

Bang on fella, pop the bonett and look right at the back dead center,you will see your fuel pump,under that the is a pipe which runs underneath it,this rubs on the bottom of the pump,only very slightly but it only has to be.

Nice1 moolard, defo looks like the same pipe to me,thank monkey nuts for tha,will get one ordered today,where did you get yours from?

Morning! It's an Audi dealership or TPS only part because of it's sculpted shape, plus I figured as it lasted 140k miles I may as well get an identical part again.

I had a leak and it seemed to be coming at the back of the engine in the middle, Went on the forum this morning as i've got a drive down south planned in the next couple of days luckily saw this thread and thought for £20 it's worth a go. Went to audi manchester this morning who didnt have the part in but the bloke checked and tps had it in. So quick trip to there went to remove the pipe and thought hmm that looks ok. Until i pulled it out and it was split! Big thanks to moolard for the part and pics!!