Parts required for retro fits

Mike_kenny

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just signed up to the forum as i have bought a 58 plate A4 avant s-line.

Looking at adding a couple of retrofits, just trying to figure out if its better to purchase VCDS and the parts and do it all myself.

so basically what parts do i need to buy for:

Cruise control

OEM bluetooth

My current system has colour centre screen, and colour display on clocks, no nav or dvd just the audi concert radio with controls on the headunit not gearstick surround, got and 3.5mm audi jack under armrest for aux in.

Thanks in advance guys

Cruise control you need the extra stalk and the cowl that comes with the kit.
Needs to be coded as well.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-A...ts=Car+Make:Audi|Model:A4&hash=item53ede0758a

Bluetooth you will need the module, cables and a microphone i think.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-Blue...8?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3ce60a8208
Something like that kit can give you an idea of what's needed plus it will have to be coded as well.
Well worth getting vcds, especially for this 2 things plus all the mods you can do in the sticky section.
Hope this helps

Thanks, do all cars require the new stalk module or could i already have one with the cruise slot in it so i just need the stalk itself?

the cruise on the B8 requires the full stalk pack ie all 3 stalks around £240 from audi or tps

and coding

and lower cowl

the part number you need depends on your chassie number to get the correct stalk pack to fit

the BT all depends on if you want after market or oem

the B8 all B8's have the correct module installed from factory

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Ok thanks for that, ill keep an eye on ebay for a while see if i can pick them up for cheaper, dont suppose you know a part number for the new cowl?

How can i use my chassie number to tell me which one i need?

the chassie number comes in with audi and tps

tell them and they will get you the correct parts

or find someone on here that could help you out and tell you the correct part you need.