Audis in the Park 9.8.15

LVS Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Morning Guys

Well Audis in the Park is soon approaching and we will be attending in full force as we do every year.. It will be great to meet you guys as I have made some great friends since been a sponsor so be nice to come meet you all..

We will be doing some great deals on hardware and software on the day so if your interested in anything or just need to know some information then please pop over and say hello

Look forward to seeing you all

Pat

Reactions: Compkiler and Sandra
Morning Guys

Well Audis in the Park is soon approaching and we will be attending in full force as we do every year.. It will be great to meet you guys as I have made some great friends since been a sponsor so be nice to come meet you all..

We will be doing some great deals on hardware and software on the day so if your interested in anything or just need to know some information then please pop over and say hello

Look forward to seeing you all

Pat

Any chance you could take the workshop with you and fit my ARBs as a demonstration... :glee:

Reactions: Compkiler
I would come but ive good a lads weekend in sheffield, i do this everytime, plan something then something else i want to do. Next year i am coming