Audi A3 S-Line 2.0 TDI Upgrades by NHN

Chrisk1993

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Had OEM Bi-Xenon, MY11 Rear Lights and CH/LH retrofit done by @NHN on Monday, At first I was bit worried about giving over a big deposit but Nigel assured me of his reputation and stated it's the usual with all of his clients so I took the plunge.
Spoke to him via Email about it on the 24th September and he had the parts and was fitting it by the 28th September.
During the wait for him to come for the fitting was having general chats and a few laughs, really easy to get along with.
When he got to my house to fit it, he cracked on with his work answered any questions I had (Which was too many!) when he could. Very knowledgeable and when he stumbled on any problems he knew exactly what he had to do to fix it.

Before
Chris  before

After
After

No pics with the Xenon on as it just glares the camera out but I absolutely love the color temperature and I can't wait till it's dark just so I can go out and see it!

But here's a shot of the Xenon on down my driveway - Dipped beam DRL/Sidelight only.
Chris side

Thanks a lot Nigel, will be calling you back soon!
I'll try and get more pics during the day of the whole car without so much glare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: t8ups, NHN and Shay
Absolute pleasure to meet you Chris, I'm glad you're happy with the work completed, the changes do mark a vast difference overall, rear & front lights are like night & day compared to the previous ones.

Look forward to helping you with upgrades futurewise.

Thank you for the kind words :)

Nigel is fair to middling I guess ( :p :p ) but your image-posting abilities leave much to be desired Chris...can't see them?

Reactions: Sandra
Feeling the love lol

Reactions: Sayam
I have put your pics in 1st post

@Sandra Thank you very much :)
@NHN The difference is unbelievable... Your gonna be the one that spends my life savings lol.
@Sayam Not sure what happened to the photo's... Sandra fixed them for me :)

Reactions: Sayam and Sandra
Thanks I will get some more photos in the light when I feel better. In the meantime she's sitting in the driveway all alone and bored!

Thanks I will get some more photos in the light when I feel better. In the meantime she's sitting in the driveway all alone and bored!

And jokes aside Nigel (and the guys who do my audio) are the two people I trust with the electrics in my car

He's done plenty of retrofitting for me in the past and I can't fault him...

(Apart from his love of crappy chai tea latte) haha

Reactions: Sandra