Fk ak coilovers

Monkeyboy76

Reaction score
Anybody using fk ak coilovers. I know a few folks that have used thes on older vw,s and they say they are ok but I was wondering what they are like on the Audi platforms.
I had AP coilovers on my mk5 golf but now I'm in an a3 and I'm on a really tight budget.

I have just taken a set of these off mine as they were on when on it when I got it and they are so hard it is unreal I would save up and get a good set I went for a st xta with fully adjustable nice ride now and looks

Think I'll leave it at then. Had AP,s on my mk5 and they were mega so might try and save for a set of those but funds are mega tight at the moment

Anybody using fk ak coilovers. I know a few folks that have used thes on older vw,s and they say they are ok but I was wondering what they are like on the Audi platforms.
I had AP coilovers on my mk5 golf but now I'm in an a3 and I'm on a really tight budget.

What dya wana achieve in terms of stance, comfort, ride height etc?

Want a nice drop,not rubbing all over the place, while still being comfortable.
Was thinking AP lowering springs now on standard sline shocks. Maybe-30mm all round.

Want a nice drop,not rubbing all over the place, while still being comfortable.
Was thinking AP lowering springs now on standard sline shocks. Maybe-30mm all round.

Ok. If I were you I'd go for Eibach Sportline springs then.

Reactions: Monkeyboy76
I would save and pay around a grand for a set, I recently just purchased H and R monotubes, around £900 however after speaking to Alex these will be replaced with club sports shortly, I promised my Audi would stay standard, 5 months in I'm saving for a turbo build

Unfortunately the Eibach Sportline springs aren't designed to be used with standard shocks but if you went for the Eibach Pro springs you would get away with retaining the standard shocks.

A lot will also depend on the mileage covered and the condition of the shocks.

Damian @ DPM Performance