Source for Rear Springs - B7 S4 Avant

pablo

Reaction score
Hey all need a pair of rear springs. Prefer to get OEM as Im happy with the height (I fitted the B5 front perches - and never want to go near the front suspension ever again).

Where would folks recommend to look? TPS price any way competitively on springs?

Cheers.

Eurocarparts list 2 springs for the S4 but they are actually sports/sline springs. Im guessing the S4 ones are different?

ok so if anyone is interested I got totally overwhelmed by the choice of spring with different colour codes etc. I tried searching on eBay for S4 springs and intended to grab the colour codes off the pics but got some conflicting hits.

you need to check the options sticker in the boot or wherever and cross check to the parts base number.

http://www.partsbase.org/audi/audi-...100-suspension-anti-roll-bar-shock-absorbers/

in my case it was 1BD and 0YM

1BD = Suspension/shock absorption for special sports design
0YM = Weight range 12 installation control only, no requirement forecast

So I used parts base and found 2 that matched:

8E0511115DP coil spring; 1 paint mark; 3 paint marks; blue; green; DTM; PR-1BE,1BV,; 1BD+0YM; PR-1BE,1BV,; 1BD+0YM

8E0511115FP coil spring; 1 paint mark; 1 paint mark; grey; yellow; DTM; PR-1BE,1BV,; 1BD+0YM; PR-1BE,1BV,; 1BD+0YM

From some googling the second one is the RS4 and the first is the S4. So ordered those from TPS. 70+vat each but I don't want to lower and Im happy they should sit like OEM.

Try our parts request system for a price.