Suggestions for a proper wheel brush?

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
Reaction score
So, I ditched my 20'' rotors which were an absolute brease to clean, i could get my arm all the way in and clean right to the back of the rims!

So now i got myself some brand new 20'' BBS CHR in bright silver and love them!
My only gripe is there an absolute mare to clean!
I have waxed them with collinite to prevent most soiling, but come cleaning time my conical micro fibre cheapo wheel thing from tesco (simoniz) is not really the best!
Any suggestions or links to a nice wheel cleaning tool would be most appreciated!
Cheers

Reactions: CHEZ
Number 1 , low dust ceramic brake pads .

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...kebono-Low-Dust-Ceramic-Brake-Pads-**w-Pics**

EBC_Redstuff_Specs.fw.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ
Chemical guys have a red and black brush and eBay have similar ones which I use myself has a rubber tip and a rubber handle

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Look into ceramic coating them too....Far easier to clean and less chance of dust becoming impregnated

Another vote for Wheel Woolies here too :thumbs up:

Reactions: CHEZ and Keef
Just ordered myself a set of wheel woolies :friends:

Reactions: scotty76, CHEZ and Bristle Hound
Wheel woolies.... There really good,
Excellent product
I Use them for the initial wash, and if like my A5, first few miles after, my car chucks out a fair bit of rusty dust residue, and these wheel woolies are great, slightly dampened they can be reached through and worked into spoke corners to keep wheels sparkling.
I wax my rims so the muck ain't really going to stick, it is the initial drying off and the deposits that fling off the first few miles that make a mess.
These deal with this perfectly

Reactions: Keef