Comfort opening/closing power windows via remote/door lock

s3facelift09

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me, why this function that worked previously on my 3door S3 09. stopped working? I run a VCDS test, and all the boxes are checked, everything is enabled like it should be, but when I try to open or close the windows holding the lock/unlock buttons on the remote, or if I turn the key in the door lock manually in the lock/unlock position nothing happens, and the windows should open and close accordingly? Could it be that the control module for this operation is malfunctioned? And is it normal that if it's malfunctioned that I don't get an error on VCDS?

Is it not an option in the menu within the instruments menu on the face lift model ,under automatic windows. Try holding the switch to close the windows up for three seconds after each window is fully closed to make sure the one touch feature is working then try the full closure from the drivers door lock.

What I meant by checked boxes was, that it was an enabled function when I checked with VCDS, I didn't mean the FIS menu. I hold the buttons for 3 seconds and it won't work, nothing happens, I try it manually on the door lock, nothing happens.

Is the one touch function working on your windows?

If this has stopped working then the windows won't open or close via the key fob. This happened to me after the battery was disconnected. I just recalibrated the one touch on my windows and it worked again.

I just changed my battery recently, and it was obviously disconnected during the swap. What's the one touch function, and is it re-calibrated in the FIS menu?

I just realized, that there is a checkbox option in the FIS menu, under section; Set, Windows; Convenience, Automatic turn on, check box, I checked it, and it's working now.. Cheers lads.