Big favour required, pretty please (are you located near CM4 9JJ?)

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
Cheecky request but if you don't ask you don't get...

Looking at buying some used parts (black headliner, bonnet and tailgate) from a car at post code CM4 9JJ. Seller tells me they're mint but been disappointed before. As it's a 5 hour round trip for me I was hoping a member could help me out by checking out these parts before I made the trip?

If you're feeling generous and are within a very short distance... :grin:

not local to me steve i'm afraid or i'd help you out, is this a private or trade seller as that may swing it if I were in your shoes, are decent piccy's out of the question.

not local to me steve i'm afraid or i'd help you out, is this a private or trade seller as that may swing it if I were in your shoes, are decent piccy's out of the question.
Private rob, well at least i think so as the prices are to good to be true. Which is what's ringing alarm bells!

Not asked for pictures as like I say, been here before. Seller tells me stuff is great condition and sends me pictures to back it up and when I arrive I wonder if the pictures were even of the parts they were selling :rage:

That's 40 minutes from me, I could probably get down there one evening next week if needed

Reactions: SDHA4SLine
That's 40 minutes from me, I could probably get down there one evening next week if needed
Thanks for the kind offer but I wouldn't feel comfortable asking you to travel that far, this was really on the off chance that someone passes by there on way to work or lives like ten mins away.

Thanks again for the offer, very kind

Reactions: D6DPH
Contrary to popular belief, I can be nice haha

Reactions: DrStrange and Sandra
Id do it but unfortunately too far.

I would definitely say though...if the guy isnt willing to take up to date photos (zoom in's) then simply he knows why!

hope you get to the bottom of it.

Dan

Id do it but unfortunately too far.

I would definitely say though...if the guy isnt willing to take up to date photos (zoom in's) then simply he knows why!

hope you get to the bottom of it.

Dan
No I have some photos in which these parts look great (headliner excluded as don't have pics of them) but as I say been caught out by pictures telling lies before so wanted a close look. Been and spent some of the money towards these items on other goodies and essentials today so that's delayed things another month now anyway!