Concert II+ Aux & Bluetooth Help

PhilippaKate_x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an audi A3 8P with the Concert II+ headunit and the car has Bluetooth which connects to the phone.

Can anyone suggest to me how I go about connecting an AUX cable or an IPhone 6s cable to the headunit (which ever is easiest), or is there a way I can stream music through the Bluetooth? I cant find any Bluetooth settings in the car at all however.

Or... can anyone suggest someone local to me (Burnley/Skipton) to sort this out? Sick of CD's!!!!!

Thanks

Hi all,

I have an audi A3 8P with the Concert II+ headunit and the car has Bluetooth which connects to the phone.

Can anyone suggest to me how I go about connecting an AUX cable or an IPhone 6s cable to the headunit (which ever is easiest), or is there a way I can stream music through the Bluetooth? I cant find any Bluetooth settings in the car at all however.

Or... can anyone suggest someone local to me (Burnley/Skipton) to sort this out? Sick of CD's!!!!!

Thanks

Hi
I don't this the Audi BT is able to stream music over the BT system, its only for phone calls. To add AUX in you will probably need to use a aftermarket kit to simulate a CD changer on you headunit.
Something like these.

I have a dension pro bt and can't really fault it. It's pretty easy to fit and streams music + phone calls and everything goes through the mfsw. but the mfsw is a must for one of these.
Do you not have the little aux connector already under your handbrake ? if not you can get a kit and install one,again really easy but the head unit will need vcds to enable it.

Reactions: Ruhel
I have a dension pro bt and can't really fault it. It's pretty easy to fit and streams music + phone calls and everything goes through the mfsw. but the mfsw is a must for one of these.
Fitted one of these within a few days of owning the car. Saving for double din conversion and RNS-E unit and this is a good alternative while waiting. Has USB and BT. All music displays on the DIS so can't fault it.