Wanted: Pics of boost gauges

nicklght

Imthegod
Reaction score
Hey everyone just bought a boost gauge, oil temp and oil pressure gauges!http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=R8&satitle=110045631997%09&category0=&fvi=1Was wondering if anyone on here had pics of there fitted gauges?

I was thinking about fitting them to a triple pod on the pillar and trying to cover it with the same material as what comes standard on the car! Has anyone got any better options? Cheers everyone all your comments are welcome:sos::s3addict::greyrs4:

Of course you can use a triple pod, not really my cup of tea. I have a single gauge; boost, fitted in the drivers side airvent. made from a small tub of body filler and sprayed.

this is what you want :

awe-done2.jpg

Has any one found a gauge that matches the dials on an s3 at all?
how easy is it to fit into a vent etc.

Cheers

the one I have lights up all red like the dash does looks perfect. Ive got it ropely mounted on the a-pillar as its not a permanent fixture.

Hey SyA3Turbo i realy like your gauges! How much trouble was it getting the material on the pods? have you got any more you could send me? If you have that would be great!
Cheers mate nick

Adams3 said:
Wouldnt be any good with a K04 would it???

It would work with a K04, but you might have to get it custom mapped as it by-passes the N75 valve. I've never been a fan of pillar mounts, and not a huge fan of the vent mounts either. The box works well where it is but I think I need to find it a home in the dash somewhere.