Remove rear right parking sensor?

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
Gonna get some stick for being lazy (not searching for the answer) but ho hum!

Can reach the offending sensor without removing the bumper but not sure if it's a pull or twist clockwise/anti-clockwise or other ?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum.....

Sorry Steve I couldn't tell you to save my life but in theory I would say it would be anti-clockwise......but it's an Audi.

Reactions: SDHA4SLine
Pull, hard, and push from the outside as well, it's easier with two people unless you have arms like stretch Armstrong!

Yes. It's easy.

Get underneather the rear bumper, use a small flat head screw driver and reach up and pop the wiring clip off, then using 2 fingers push the 2 retaining clips that hold the sensor to the bottom apart, at the same time reach around and push the sensor from the outside, simple.

As its a audi 1st you will need to book a 2week holiday to relax after doing what should be a 2min job turns in to a all day audi job lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dani_B19 and SDHA4SLine
As its a audi 1st you will need to book a 2week holiday to relax after doing what should be a 2min job turns in to a all day audi job lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
Funny you should mention that, today I replaced my side lights in two minutes. Erm no, actually took about half a ****** hour, stupid stupid design!

for some bizarre reason the rear sensors on the avants are a real pain to replace, and don't even go there if you have a towbar bar fitted.......