Audi V-Spoke wheels

shinsplint

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I'm considering going for V-Spoke wheels as replacement for my Rotors.

Has anyone used an aftermarket copy of this particular wheel?

I want something as close to the original as I can get, so quality needs to be decent and nothing tacky looking.

I've found a couple of suppliers, but its difficult to guage what sort of finish they are. They appear to have more of a shine compared to the original wheels.

Any help appreciated.

Afternoon all,

I'm considering going for V-Spoke wheels as replacement for my Rotors.

Has anyone used an aftermarket copy of this particular wheel?

I want something as close to the original as I can get, so quality needs to be decent and nothing tacky looking.

I've found a couple of suppliers, but its difficult to guage what sort of finish they are. They appear to have more of a shine compared to the original wheels.

Any help appreciated.
Give this a watch before you buy reps

Thanks for that.

I have used aftermarket wheels in the past, which were supposedly built and tested to the same specification as the car manufacturer wheels. I guess we never know though.

I may just get my Rotors refurbed though for piece of mind.

Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition
Theres a company in the US called ADV1 they are used by Ferrari owners etc...until it turned out they were so badly built they used to crack from the inside out... these cost $5000 per wheel.

I would only run Schmidts or BBS or OZ aftermarket wheels, anything else is asking for trouble!

I've had aftermarket wheels that have lasted years and I've had aftermarket wheels that have fell apart in months, luck of the draw really. Construction of the wheel has a fair bit to do with it, more spokes the less likely for it to fall apart (also the better the material and way it's built but can't really tell that just by looking). Size has a big part to play in it too, big wheels are more likely to hit pot holes, curbs and all sorts whether they're aftermarket or OEM (lots of BMW's and other brands with wheel issues from the factory, may also be down to tyre choice but fairly sure they just used rubbish wheels from the start).