Help SPACERS INFO

jaceyq

Reaction score
HI need some help as I am looking for some
Hubcentric spacers . Can someone tell me how much in mm is the hub on the b8 is . Because the guy said there is two one 7mm and 10mm
This is the part where the spacers meant to sit flush on the hub to line up with the holes etc .
Some let me know as I am looking for some 8-10mm hubcentric spacers for Audi A4 b8 model . If anyone have links or have to sell direct me .
Many thanks

407F115A E976 4FA3 AECE E44F35A7CD41

Looks 12mm.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Are you saying the hub is 12 mm depth on the Audi A4 b8 model or u are suggesting I go 12mm spacers . I am really after a 10mm spacers but want to know if it’s the correct one for me car .. the bore are 66.6 right on these cars .

Go for 10mm front, and 15mm rear. You can't got wrong with this set up on Genuine A4 b8/8.5 wheels.
@DPM will sort you out. :thumbs up:

JG

Reactions: DPM
Sorry no I don't think that you will be able to fit a 10mm spacer on the front, not a hubcentric one anyway. If you get an 8mm flat spacer you will still have around 4mm of the hub sticking past the spacer. You could use and angle grinder to removed some of the hub centre so you could then fit a hubcentric spacer.