Badge holder

Dez.Cooper

Reaction score
This is a long shot but does anyone have the rings holder for a honeycomb grille??? Can’t seem to find one anywhere!

Why not ask one of honeycomb grill sellers on eBay if the will sell you one separately?

Mate I think I’ve asked everyone on eBay and they’ve all said no, I’m fitting the grill tomorrow so I’ll see what it looks like without the rings.

You'll want the rings on, I got the honey comb grill without rings which I thought I liked now I have the ball ache of taking bumper back on to put gloss black rings on!!!! any one know any quicker way than removing the bumper as the 3 torx head above the grill seem to clip into back of the grill preventing me from getting in that way!

You'll want the rings on, I got the honey comb grill without rings which I thought I liked now I have the ball ache of taking bumper back on to put gloss black rings on!!!! any one know any quicker way than removing the bumper as the 3 torx head above the grill seem to clip into back of the grill preventing me from getting in that way!

I’ll be honest I don’t think I’m going to bother now I’ve got it on, I’m really happy with how it looks. Each to their own I suppose.
A8F0DF3C FA06 4467 AB21 C5293656ED1E

I’ll be honest I don’t think I’m going to bother now I’ve got it on, I’m really happy with how it looks. Each to their own I suppose. View attachment 156068
Tbh you'rs looks spot on! I think its the xenon lights that give it that better look than mine, Think you made the right choice tbh and that number plate is something else :thumbs up:

I’ll be honest I don’t think I’m going to bother now I’ve got it on, I’m really happy with how it looks. Each to their own I suppose. View attachment 156068
If it wasn't for number plate and S3 badge i would have taken your car to be a A4 , its just the way the pic is taken.
Just incase you want see what your grille looks like with black rings

Attachments

• 20180326_142358-1440x1920.jpg
    20180326_142358-1440x1920.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 447
I’ll be honest I don’t think I’m going to bother now I’ve got it on, I’m really happy with how it looks. Each to their own I suppose.

How did you get the S3 badge on to the honeycomb?

And does anyone have an updated link for the ring holder (I am currently in the same boat as OP).