stuped boot lighting sorted.

Dave-v-v

Reaction score
Strip of leds and 5 min I can see in my boot.
964743934527a575863b40e23621dd69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I’m about to do just that as well even though I added a second boot light on the right hand side ...

Also trying to work out a light for the rear seats which I might put shining out of the cubby hole on left rear seat.

Reactions: Dave-v-v
Yeah same here, fitted right side lamp & made both sides led, 5th Heathrow runway now ;)

I’m about to do just that as well even though I added a second boot light on the right hand side ...

Also trying to work out a light for the rear seats which I might put shining out of the cubby hole on left rear seat.

Yes its so much better :) seats next as well. I will just do a small strip of leds 3 or 4 leds is will be enough.

I just need something shining across the rear seats and there is no where in the cab that allows that without ‘seeing’ the leds ... so thought the cubby hole would work and then wire into the rear footwell lights.

I just need something shining across the rear seats and there is no where in the cab that allows that without ‘seeing’ the leds ... so thought the cubby hole would work and then wire into the rear footwell lights.
good thinking ;-)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: downtothebone