Retro Fitting options

Von Maximo

The Damned
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the A3 wiring diagrams and maybe a parts catalogue. I already have a maintenance manual that I got off ebay which is very handy but has very little in wiring department.

Just for your info and as the thread title suggests I'm looking to see how easy it would be to fit the Interior light package, Multi function wheel and the Light and rain sensor pack. If anyone has attempted this I would appreciate your input. . . .

Von

Von Maximo said:
Just for your info and as the thread title suggests I'm looking to see how easy it would be to fit the Interior light package, Multi function wheel and the Light and rain sensor pack. If anyone has attempted this I would appreciate your input. . . .
Most if not all of this has been attempted by people on this forum - did you make a search? If nothing turns up, run the same search on Google. You'll find other forums or enthusiast pages with this kind of information.

Yeah your right, Most of these options have been attempted but the only detailed "How to" I can find is on the retrofit on the interior light package which is on Tyresmoke

It's not the actual fitting of the items that I need to know, It's where to connect them into the wiring loom correctly?