Milltek Active Control Valve (8Y)

v.danimal

Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone have any install instructions for the Milltek ACV into an 8Y, specifically an RS3, but i guess they're all the same harness...

seems different to the ASR ones, which doesn't make sense if they're trying to control the same thing.. just wan tot check before i put it inline in the wrong connector block...

thanks

Hi,

does anyone have any install instructions for the Milltek ACV into an 8Y, specifically an RS3, but i guess they're all the same harness...

seems different to the ASR ones, which doesn't make sense if they're trying to control the same thing.. just wan tot check before i put it inline in the wrong connector block...

thanks
for anyone interested, here's the official installation guide.....

Attachments

• Milltek -Installation RX1 RS3 8Y GB.pdf
    745.9 KB · Views: 135
It's pretty much the same install path as the ASR one - i.e the green plugs on the Milltek hookup to the same green plugs as the one on the ASR

The reason why the brown plug is missing on the Milltek one is probably because ASR needs to know the inputs from the cruise control stalk/esp button.

To close the loop on this....

yes Milltek had sent a LHD one, even though it said RHD on the packet...
a replacement was sent, same problem... LHD in a RHD parts packet..

turns out some faulty packaging from the loom manufacturer..

new RHD one sent, installed in 5 mins, now happily enjoying Comfort mode and some pops....

In case anyone wants a sample of the errors that were displayed... here you go...

assume the same would be true if a RHD loom was fitted to a LHD car....

Milltek Active Valve Control System AVC SSXAU973
Milltek website