S3 Leather Seats Colour

Jaywoo_A3

Reaction score
I have recently brought a some S3 front and rear seats but i cannot find out what the correct colour name of the leather is so i can try to get a re-trimmers to match it for the door cards.

Does anybody know the original name for this colour leather?

DSC00048.jpg

I got told it was called silver/grey, but audi dont do call it that?

Audi just call it silver nappa leather IIRC matey
not silver at all really! think nappa is the type of leather.
maybe ask audi dealer if theres a colour name/code for it.
could the re-trimmers just not match it up with a sample? most places will have a book with examples of leather colours

Ash

the was a post a little while back of all the codes on the sticker in the spare wheel well and what they meant.
covered all options and extras.
there is plenty of people on here with that colour interior ask then to pote the content of their label.
try that out.

Thanks Sitrials,
Just dont think people on here are goin to bother posting up a long list of numbers telling us all about there options on there S3?

P.S. Your car looks sweet in PVW readers rides?

Cheers Ash, I am trying to get hold of the genuine leather before it goes into the trimmers so i can do all the boot panels and boot floor myself? otherwise i will have to bite the bullit and get them to do the lot?

These are the only Audi leather options i can find with there correct names, But as far as i can see mine is not on there and i am sure it is a genuine Audi leather colour?
untitled.jpg

Jaywoo_A3 said:
Thanks Sitrials,
Just dont think people on here are goin to bother posting up a long list of numbers telling us all about there options on there S3?

P.S. Your car looks sweet in PVW readers rides?

you never know we can be very helpfull!

and thanks for letting me know we sent those pics in months ago!

Bit off topic, but yay PVW mag! Finally we're in! Cheers Jaywoo. :icon_thumright: